Francis hate?

Willy Knuckles

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Did I something? Why is there so much hate for Fracis after that crazy KO. I'm seeing people saying he's the Bob sapp of the UFC? People saying he's one of the worst high ranked fighters in the UFC? And getting 50+ likes. I'm actually shocked at all the francis hate. Someone please explain how 1st round KO, after 1st round KO over top ranked opponents can be knocked so collectively by a community of people who identify as avid MMA fans? Sherdog is the worst it's ever been

Did I something? Why is there so much hate for Fracis after that crazy KO. I'm seeing people saying he's the Bob sapp of the UFC? People saying he's one of the worst high ranked fighters in the UFC? And getting 50+ likes. I'm actually shocked at all the francis hate. Someone please explain how 1st round KO, after 1st round KO over top ranked opponents can be knocked so collectively by a community of people who identify as avid MMA fans? Sherdog is the worst it's ever been

If you have to ask because you can’t understand why, I question you’re MMA understanding and knowledge.

You are right. I was also a little confused. He makes quick work of other fighters in a fan pleasing fashion. Why should he fight differently if can knock you out so efficiently? People are sometimes strange.

It's because people are comparing him to PRIDE HW's and people will say anything about another fighter to defend those guys.

Because he isn't "technical"

Neither is Deontay Wilder according to the boxing dorks, if you can KO high level people... you're technical

Francis is a BAD mofucka

It's annoying to see that a newcomer can enter the sport and wipe the floor with lifelong martial artists merely by being powerful and athletic.

If you have to ask because you can’t understand why, I question you’re MMA understanding and knowledge.

<YeahOKJen>
This is a super weak argument if he knocks the ones "who do MMA the right way in your oppinion" out in round one!

You sound so pretentious lol, I'm supposed to not be a fan of francis because he gets a little wild with his punches? Wilder also gets wild with his punches and the boxing community doesn't seem to hate him as much as the MMA fans on sherdog seem to hate francis. People are weird man. He's KOing top 5 opponents one after another in devastating fashion, and yet people can only find negative things to say about him lol

It's because people are comparing him to PRIDE HW's and people will say anything about another fighter to defend those guys.
Francis would have ran through the whole Pride HW Divison

giphy.gif

Lmao isn’t it bizarre? Lots of the hate you’ll see is from people sporting Stipe AVs/sigs so it’s not surprising as to why they hate Ngannou. I think most of the hate comes from Stipes insecure fan base, there’s lots here.

I don’t see how you can dislike a guy who always delivers highlight reel KOs

Because, deep down every Fedor nuthugger knows that Ngannou would shut Fedors lights in the first exchange.

This, the damage control

Ngannou is the hardest hitter ever!!!

Period

It doesnt matter if youre as big as him, Ngannou has legit natural punching power.... much like Wilder, and completely different also

Ill admit I was one of the ones hating after seeing the gif. I have had a few days to ruminate on it and take it back. My concern was terrible technique but after reflection I have had to admit I have seen pretty much every single fighter do the same sort of shit.
Running across the cage and KO'ing and undefeated KO artist in 20 seconds is just too awesome to be denied really. The entire run since being taken to task by Stipe and Beast fiasco have showed a fantastic turnaround.

Francis is awesome at what he does (knocking people out quickly), but he's rough around the edges and has 2 rounds to win a fight. 9 times out of 10, he'll come short against crafty and intelligent guys like DC or Stipe.

His fanbase doesn't like to hear that for some reason... it's interpreted as hate and racism.

Personally I love to see him fight, it's always spectacular, and he seems to be a good human being too. Very likable guy. Unfortunately, the truth is he'll never win the belt, and if he gets lucky and does, he won't defend it many times. That's what it is.

Last edited:
Francis is awesome at what he does (knocking people out quickly), but he's rough around the edges and has 2 rounds to win a fight. 9 times out of 10, he'll come short against crafty and intelligent guys like DC or Stipe.

His fanbase doesn't like to hear that truth... it's interpreted as hate and racism.
Saying he might lose to Stipe and DC isn't hate and wasn't mentioned in my post. People are calling him the Bob Sapp of the UFC and things like that is probably while people are mad. He's a top 3 HW in the world rn by a wide margin and I dont see how anyone can deny or discredit that

Only thing I can think of is people still hold the Derrick Lewis fight against him. Otherwise he’s a Just Bleed delight.

Back