Fox Reporter laughs at, slanders dead rapper.

You're only proving my point those songs are not the well known hits of the 90s that made him a household name. He became irrelevant and reinvented himself as a country style guy now and gets views off that. Also 131 mil over 8 years vs 38 mil in one month. It's quite obvious who is more relevant in the last few years

Imagine your boy Don lemon playing bawitaba and giggling during a bunch of rednecks at a parade with Confederate flags during kid rocks funeral

I am proving your point by proving your point wrong? GTFO here...lol...you said he had no popular videos and listed a bunch of older songs having few views and I posted newer songs with 4x the amount of views as this mostly unknown rapper whom you claim is popular today.

<DisgustingHHH>

What did Nugent say compared to Omar?
They both called the president subhuman. CNN called it hate speech from Nugent, compared him to nazis, and said journalists should grow a backbone and attack him for, and crickets in the studio when Omar just did it, but did run a piece saying Trump put her life in jeopardy for pointing out her underplaying of 9/11.

She didn't call Jews subhuman.

She called the president subhuman. Her hatred of the jews was already well documented.

They both called the president subhuman. CNN called it hate speech from Nugent, compared him to nazis, and said journalists should grow a backbone and attack him for, and crickets in the studio when Omar just did it, but did run a piece saying Trump put her life in jeopardy for pointing out her underplaying of 9/11.

She called the president subhuman. Her hatred of the jews was already well documented.
<YeahOKJen>

I am proving your point by proving your point wrong? GTFO here...lol...you said he had no popular videos and listed a bunch of older songs having few views and I posted newer songs with 4x the amount of views as this mostly unknown rapper whom you claim is popular today.

<DisgustingHHH>
I didn't say that at all I posted the two songs that made him a household name back in the 90s and how they have less views than nipsey. You posted other videos still years old that had more view than videos months old.

So while more people have heard of kid rock thanks to him becoming popular in the MTV and radio Era he is still less relevant and less popular in 2019 than nipsey

Nipsey is a great example of how music streaming has isolated people from other types of music.

Kane brown is a mega country star and I never heard of him until this year, the Justin Bieber of country

Last edited:
Your reading comprehension is a joke he specifically said that Kid Rock's videos have been on there for 10 years or more in some cases.. and then you posted 10 year old videos.

<LikeReally5><{cruzshake}>

Compare that to kid rocks "hits" like cowboy which has been on YouTube for 9 years and has 38 mil views or bawitaba, on YouTube for 11 years and only 17 mil views

<3>

He deliberately left off videos the same age that has over 100 million views to make it look like he doesnt even have old hits as high as Dipshit Nobody the new dead rapper that a few losers like.

<Y2JSmirk>{<hhh]<20>

<LikeReally5><{cruzshake}>

<3>

He deliberately left off videos the same age that has over 100 million views to make it look like he doesnt even have old hits as high as Dipshit Nobody the new dead rapper that a few losers like.

<Y2JSmirk>{<hhh]<20>

I don't think it was deliberate at all, he just didn't know all the shitty Kid Rock songs.

It's different and doesn't change the point much.

Kid Rock isn't relevant today.

I don't think it was deliberate at all, he just didn't know all the shitty Kid Rock songs.

It's different and doesn't change the point much.

Kid Rock isn't relevant today.

See above post. So nice to see you being consistently out of touch with reality.

And left off everything that has more to make him appear to be old, outdated and less popular.

This is simple, cunt.
http://www.kidrocktourhq.com/
And left off everything that has more to make him appear to be old, outdated and less popular.

This is simple, cunt.
http://www.kidrocktourhq.com/

Where is Hippsey Tublers cancelled tour dates where he is the main act?
http://nipseyhussletickets2018.com/
Wow...11...

Where is Hippsey Tublers cancelled tour dates where he is the main act?
http://nipseyhussletickets2018.com/
Wow...11...
That has nothing to do with anything . Touring is personal preference. Also look at the shitty locations kid rock is going to vs nipsey going to big cities. Also most of kid rock dates are festivals except his home town dates lol

Not every artist tours?

Right only the big ones...you got nothing as usual

bork1}

That has nothing to do with anything.

True, defeating your argument has nothing to do with anything because your argument is nothing. Your never was is dead. Deal with it, he was a typical go nowhere average run of the mill music industry sellout...a typical pusher of drugs, alcohol, pimped out automobiles and womenization posing as a rapper and there was nothing that stood out about him.

<Fedor23>[/QUOTE]

bork1}

True, defeating your argument has nothing to do with anything because your argument is nothing. Your never was is dead. Deal with it, he was a typical go nowhere average run of the mill music industry sellout...a typical pusher of drugs, alcohol, pimped out automobiles and womenization posing as a rapper and there was nothing that stood out about him.

<Fedor23>
[/QUOTE]
Are you talking about kid rock or nipsey? Lol that list of tour dates for kid rock was laughable. A bunch of low income city redneck festivals and a handful of shows in his home town because he cant self sell a show anywhere else. I mean he is the definition of sellout doing a shitty pop/rock/rap blend then having to revert to pure country sellout , when he was a hip hop head growing up, because his shitty pop music stopped selling and he was becoming irrelevant.

Are you talking about kid rock or nipsey? Lol that list of tour dates for kid rock was laughable. A bunch of low income city redneck festivals and a handful of shows in his home town because he cant self sell a show anywhere else. I mean he is the definition of sellout doing a shitty pop/rock/rap blend then having to revert to pure country sellout , when he was a hip hop head growing up, because his shitty pop music stopped selling and he was becoming irrelevant.
Did Napster Rustled ever play at Wrestlemania?

Point about views, wrong.
Point about popularity, wrong.
Point about tours, so laughable you have to try to argue that location matters in terms of popularity.

Your arguments are like your taste in rap. Shitty.

bork1}

<Fedor23>
[/QUOTE]

If I got nothing why'd you ignore most of what I said.

Kid Rock is a has been, Nipsey was relevant and popular, and his popularity was rising in the wake of his grammy nomination.

Point about views, wrong.
Point about popularity, wrong.
Point about tours, so laughable you have to try to argue that location matters in terms of popularity.

Your arguments are like your taste in rap. Shitty.
The views argument was accurate, you are comparing songs on Youtube for 8+ years to ones on there for 3-12 months. I specifically chose his two most popular songs that made him become a household name, because that is specifically what the person I was quoting was talking about. The other videos make the same argument. 8+ years to get below average level of views for music videos.

Popularity point was never made, I said Nipsey is and was more relevant over the past few years.

What don't you undrestand about the tours? Nipsey was doing an 11-city self-titled/album tour. Kid Rock has been relegated to doing low end festivals and small venues in his hometown. Selling out NYC or LA is different than being one of 50 artists at a 3 day festival. How are you so dumb?

Kid Rock, the guy who had 3 failed albums in the 90s and still somehow managed to be nominated for best "new" artist 10 years later when he finally sold out and became some hybrid country rapper rocker.

{<jordan}fuckin wananbe rapper who had to turn pop and country to get popular

The views argument was accurate, you are comparing songs on Youtube for 8+ years to ones on there for 3-12 months

Dont give me none of your bull. Everyone knows that with music, the bulk of the views are going to come in just a few weeks...

Not even a musician and can get 2-3x the views as your never was, never gonna be rapper AND do it in TWO WEEKS. Not to mention get more likes in one video than EVERY video of your sub-par dead rapper AND AND AND RAP BETTER THAN YOUR POSER ALSO!

<Dany07>

Also, Kid Rock created Country Rap/Hick Hop. What did Mr Tipsy Nuglet create again?

<LordRoose>

Dont give me none of your bull. Everyone knows that with music, the bulk of the views are going to come in just a few weeks...

Not even a musician and can get 2-3x the views as your never was, never gonna be rapper AND do it in TWO WEEKS. Not to mention get more likes in one video than EVERY video of your sub-par dead rapper AND AND AND RAP BETTER THAN YOUR POSER ALSO!

<Dany07>

Also, Kid Rock created Country Rap/Hick Hop. What did Mr Tipsy Nuglet create again?

<LordRoose>

Wait are you saying hick hop creation is a good thing? Lol it's sellout music All true country musicians loathe hick hop . Why are you comparing different genres now? Good way to admit defeat. You are one angry virgin wow.

Esports sells more tickets than Nascar!

Back