Fox Reporter laughs at, slanders dead rapper.

Ingraham is a POS human being. But thats a requirement to work at Fox.

But people know who Kid Rock is. He's actually had hits.

And I doubt there is looting right after his funeral

I have no clue even who this dude was. And I'm thinking neither do 99.99% of those acting like he was fucking Ghandi
Kid rock is from the radio Era, hits were different then. Nipsey has videos with 38mil views (1 month on YouTube) , 29 mil, 24 mil, 19mil, 14 mil, etc. Those vids are less than a year old. Compare that to kid rocks "hits" like cowboy which has been on YouTube for 9 years and has 38 mil views or bawitaba, on YouTube for 11 years and only 17 mil views

Nah man...

I still feel some type of way about this one.

This is a perfect example of the shit these assholes are able to get away with.

It's sickening, so pundits decide when a person's debt to society is paid or do the courts?

He's lucky Tyson didnt turn his teeth upside down.

This song isn’t form twenty years ago

Once again, good old Jericho Green breaks it down.

"'Fuck Donald Trump' is fucking stupid. Donald Trump is not a threat to you. Shit, the dude that killed Nipsy Hussle was probably standing next to him in the fuckin' video."

<Lmaoo>

TS and this thread:

1p74ap.jpg

TS is dumb as fuck and so are most of the people in this thread. The dead rapper IS FEATURED IN THAT SONG.

The reporter was factually correct.

On one hand he touched many lives, on another he was clearly an atrocious person at times.

Go read my OP and watch the video again. She says he released the song i.e. Created it. The song was released by some artist named YG. There is a big difference between singing a few lines on a song and having it be your song. What she said was false. He didn't release that song himself like she made it sound.

Sorry to rain on your parade kiddo

she attributed him to a song that has nothing to do with him? Im pretty sure she attributes him to a song called fuck donald trump where he sings the main chorus "fuck donald trump"...
From my understanding it was by YG but I googled and he's in it to - my apologies I did not know

I am convinced that was done on purpose. Even threw in a hollywood squares comment. Next level trolling.

lol what hateful bitch

For years I thought Rock was a white kid who came from the streets - like Eminem. Primarily because of the song that broke him where he's talking about all his alleged old friends who ended up in prison and in methadone clinics. I never liked his music but respected that he came up the hard way.

Then I found out he actually grew up in a mansion like Richie Rich and that his daddy bought him his career. Fuck that fraud.

He was born in a low level rich family in a small podunk town of less than 4,000 people. While the house was large, it wasnt a mansion, it was on a farm and he spent his childhood picking apples like a farmer. By his teens he was living in Detroit and he was out on his own by 17 supporting himself.

His father also did not buy him his career. D-Nice got him out of the local shows where he was in a rap "group" called the Beast Crew. It was through D-Nice that he met Producer Mike Clark that took Rock on and got him his record contract.

Not that any of this matters, most rappers are fake as fuck anyways.

Kid rock is from the radio Era, hits were different then. Nipsey has videos with 38mil views (1 month on YouTube) , 29 mil, 24 mil, 19mil, 14 mil, etc. Those vids are less than a year old. Compare that to kid rocks "hits" like cowboy which has been on YouTube for 9 years and has 38 mil views or bawitaba, on YouTube for 11 years and only 17 mil views

Hey look a Kid Rock video with 131 million views...

<LikeReally5>

Oh look, another one with...131 million views...

There is another with 47 million, and 36 million...your post is a joke and means you are more than likely the actual racist since that words meaning is now tossed around like its nothing.

is there anything that doesn't get your collective panties bunched up

there was nothing in that clip worth talking about

Meh.
The dude was involved in the making of a silly song and she kinda chuckled at it. Want to be taken seriously? The first step is to take yourself seriously.
it doesn't take a racist to laugh at a stupid song.

Is under pressure a queen or david Bowie song? Whoever owns the rights or whatever it is s irrelevant, it is both theirs, and nobody could be faulted for saying either. Both are participants . OP is moron.

Actually it is from a Queen album and nobody would be stupid to say it is a Bowie song too.

Go read my OP and watch the video again. She says he released the song i.e. Created it. The song was released by some artist named YG. There is a big difference between singing a few lines on a song and having it be your song. What she said was false. He didn't release that song himself like she made it sound.

Sorry to rain on your parade kiddo

Are you saying he didn't know the chorus of the song was'n't "Fuck Donald Trump" repeated 300 times when he decided to contribute to the song?

The fucking Youtube video title is "YG & Nipsey Hussle FDT"... lol

It's hardly surprising that anyone might make that mistake. What bunch of fucking fake garbage outrage.

The left would be openly celebrating if some asshole who created a song called "Fuck Obama" was murdered. I can fucking guarantee they wouldn't even be shy about it.

See my post above.

I like rap. But people who live the gangster life reap what they sow.

Idgaf how old I sound. I was young once, then I grew up. Spend your life selling drugs and being a gangster, you might die in the streets in a pool of your own blood. So what if you made a few albums along the way.
But was he really bangin?
He wasn't a gangster anymore than Frank Sinatra was a mobster.

Then I found out he actually grew up in a mansion like Richie Rich and that his daddy bought him his career. Fuck that fraud.
Most famous musicians are a lot more connected than people realize. The story of the AR guy walking by the club and hearing some band and making them stars is BS more often than not.

This dude was a who da fook to me until he died and quite frankly still is could care less really. Also, most of the shit I've seen popping up after he died living the gang life, and he doesn't seem like a nice person, very confrontational.

Back