Fox Reporter laughs at, slanders dead rapper.

WarDosAnjos

Socrates of Sherdog
Banned
Reaction score
If you're going to make fun of people memorializing a dead guy, you should at least make sure he really was really the one who released the song you are accusing him of releasing

Cliffs: she laughs at people memorializing a dead guy and falsely attributes the release of the song "fuck donald Trump" to him

Another absolutely agrecious (and just plain mean) error from fox News.

https://www.instagram.com/twooodley/p/BwS8mvXhyjC/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1q9jocmimwftt

Good on t wood for exposing them

Last edited:
Lol that cannot be real. Much like their viewers, the anchors on fox news are fucking retards.

I don't know what's more pathetic. Making fun of his death or memoralizing it.

In the immortal words of Jay Cutler:

Dooooooont caaaarre

But seriously, making fun of people who died, usually not cool. However I'm not going to offer this death anything more than anyone else whos died just because he was some shitty d-level gangster rapper most people never gave a fuck about.

I don't know what's more pathetic. Making fun of his death or memoralizing it.

Dooooooont caaaarre

But seriously, making fun of people who died, usually not cool. However I'm not going to offer this death anything more than anyone else whos died just because he was some shitty d-level gangster rapper most people never gave a fuck about.

I'm not going to make any statement about whether he was or wasn't a good guy because I have no idea. I will say thought that a great number of people did seem to care about him and vouch for him. There's no argument that he did contribute a lot of charity to his community. That's not to say he's a good person, I have no idea if he was and I have heard people say he was involved in gang stuff, etc. One argument that I don't agree with is that he is a bad person because of the lyrics of his songs. It's fiction and it's artistry; sure maybe not the most articulate poetic stuff, but the guy was doing what he could to make it. I can't fault him for making money.

Regardless of whether he was a good guy, the support people have for him shows he was an important figure to a lot of people

Dooooooont caaaarre

usually not cool but because he was a "gangsta rapper" it's cool this time. Got it.

You give these fools power when you let them know you’re bothered. But that’s their game. To bother you, to make you fearful and angry because that’s what sells in this bullshit entertainment driven culture.

I'm not going to make any statement about whether he was or wasn't a good guy because I have no idea. I will say thought that a great number of people did seem to care about him and vouch for him. There's no argument that he did contribute a lot of charity to his community. That's not to say he's a good person, I have no idea if he was and I have heard people say he was involved in gang stuff, etc. One argument that I don't agree with is that he is a bad person because of the lyrics of his songs. It's fiction and it's artistry; sure maybe not the most articulate poetic stuff, but the guy was doing what he could to make it. I can't fault him for making money.

Regardless of whether he was a good guy, the support people have for him shows he was an important figure to a lot of people

Kim Kardashian is important to a lot of people.

He was an actual gangster. He tried to hide behind a "woke"public facade. Fuck him. He played both sides the way a lot of wealthy career criminals do.

Lets be real it's clearly okay with righties, for obvious reasons.

Since it's fair game let's all make fun of kid rock when he passes.

Actually nah, I've always liked kid rock and I have empathy.

usually not cool but because he was a "gangsta rapper" it's cool this time. Got it.

See my post above.

I like rap. But people who live the gangster life reap what they sow.

Idgaf how old I sound. I was young once, then I grew up. Spend your life selling drugs and being a gangster, you might die in the streets in a pool of your own blood. So what if you made a few albums along the way.

Lets be real it's clearly okay with righties, for obvious reasons.

Since it's fair game let's all make fun of kid rock when he passes.

Actually nah, I've always liked kid rock and I have empathy.

Watch the VH1 documentary on him. He actually grew up in Detroit. Was a hip hop DJ who played parties in the hood and dated black chicks. He was literally the token white dude among the inner city black people. Who woulda thought.

He was an actual gangster. He tried to hide behind a "woke"public facade. Fuck him. He played both sides the way a lot of wealthy career criminals do.
Yeah not true but keep

Nah he was against gang violence, gun violence and tried helping people to avoid getting thrust into that stupid shit.

Do your research before you slander a dead man.

Watch the VH1 documentary on him. He actually grew up in Detroit. Was a hip hop DJ who played parties in the hood and dated black chicks. He was literally the token white dude among the inner city black people. Who woulda thought.
Don't need to, don't care what he was or what he's like now I've always thought he's cool and enjoyed all his music.

Yeah not true but keep

Nah he was against gang violence, gun violence and tried helping people to avoid getting thrust into that stupid shit.

Do your research before you slander a dead man.

Do your research before you believe the hype.

I knew about him well before he died.

That shit was a front. Sorry to break it to you.

Maybe the elevator wasn't working?

Besides, it's better he got shot than thrown off the third floor of a mall. The latter seems more painful

Dooooooont caaaarre

PleasantWavyIchthyostega-size_restricted.gif

Yeah no you didn't.

Clearly you didn't mate. But ok. Believe what you want.

People like you did the same thing for xxxtentacion.

He was such a below average rapper that despite hearing dozens of his tracks I can't even name one.

Back