Fox Reporter laughs at, slanders dead rapper.

Don't need to, don't care what he was or what he's like now I've always thought he's cool and enjoyed all his music.

If you think he is cool, then you should be interested in his backstory. Duh

Wrong song for him? Yes.
Making fun of people memorializing him? No.

<{cruzshake}>

You had a story and had to make it into a fake one...

so nipsey hustle was on the song "fuck donald trump" and the left are mad that he is being attributed to it?

Since it's fair game let's all make fun of kid rock when he passes.

Actually nah, I've always liked kid rock and I have empathy.

For years I thought Rock was a white kid who came from the streets - like Eminem. Primarily because of the song that broke him where he's talking about all his alleged old friends who ended up in prison and in methadone clinics. I never liked his music but respected that he came up the hard way.

Then I found out he actually grew up in a mansion like Richie Rich and that his daddy bought him his career. Fuck that fraud.

Lol that cannot be real. Much like their viewers, the anchors on fox news are fucking retards.
the only prereqs are to be blonde and know how to read (which apparently she cant lol)

so nipsey hustle was on the song "fuck donald trump" and the left are mad that he is being attributed to it?
No it's the braindead anchors laughing while doing a small segment about his memorial. But sure go with whatever your few brain cells latch on to.

Yeah, she's garbage. But to be fair to her, she thinks all rappers looks the same.

Yeah, she's garbage. But to be fair to her, she thinks all rappers looks the same.

WE all look the same everyone is miserable staring at their phone

Lets be real it's clearly okay with righties, for obvious reasons.

Since it's fair game let's all make fun of kid rock when he passes.

Actually nah, I've always liked kid rock and I have empathy.

But people know who Kid Rock is. He's actually had hits.

And I doubt there is looting right after his funeral

I have no clue even who this dude was. And I'm thinking neither do 99.99% of those acting like he was fucking Ghandi

Wait, so he was on the track, so the mistake was saying Nipsey released it instead of saying he was featured? That's a pretty easy mistake for anyone to make.

But yeah, discussing him in the form of nuthugging Trump is weird and inappropriate.

No it's the braindead anchors laughing while doing a small segment about his memorial. But sure go with whatever your few brain cells latch on to.
nipsey hustle was willing to sing songs saying fuck the president, but people who support the president shouldnt be allowed to fire back? I doubt nipsey would be that sensitive. If a white rapper sang fuck barack obama, i doubt the left would take the high ground and ignore that.

If you're going to make fun of people memorializing a dead guy, you should at least make sure he really wrote/sang the song the song you are accusing him of writing.

Cliffs: she laughs at people memorializing a dead guy and falsely attributes the song "fuck donald Trump" to him

Another absolutely agrecious (and just plain mean) error from fox News.

https://www.instagram.com/twooodley/p/BwS8mvXhyjC/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1q9jocmimwftt

Good on t wood for exposing them
What was wrong about what the Angle said? Hussle did perform FDT. Do your damn research TS before authoring such a sh**ty thread.

What was wrong about what the Angle said? Hussle did perform FDT. Do your damn research TS before authoring such a sh**ty thread.
Wrong. He wasn't the artist who released the song. She said he released the song. Which is false. She should at least know her facts to say "the song was released by ______ and Nippy sang a couple lines in it." It's a lie to say he released the song.

Wrong. He wasn't the artist who released the song. She said he released the song. Which is false. She should at least know her facts to say "the song was released by ______ and Nippy sang a couple lines in it." It's a lie to say he released the song.
Lo fucking L

I bet you are just the life of the party!

Back