Fox Reporter laughs at, slanders dead rapper.

TS is dumb as fuck and so are most of the people in this thread. The dead rapper IS FEATURED IN THAT SONG.

The reporter was factually correct.

On one hand he touched many lives, on another he was clearly an atrocious person at times.

I'm not going to make any statement about whether he was or wasn't a good guy because I have no idea. I will say thought that a great number of people did seem to care about him and vouch for him. There's no argument that he did contribute a lot of charity to his community. That's not to say he's a good person, I have no idea if he was and I have heard people say he was involved in gang stuff, etc. One argument that I don't agree with is that he is a bad person because of the lyrics of his songs. It's fiction and it's artistry; sure maybe not the most articulate poetic stuff, but the guy was doing what he could to make it. I can't fault him for making money.

Regardless of whether he was a good guy, the support people have for him shows he was an important figure to a lot of people
you have to take that with a grain of salt. most of those same people love to talk about what a great guy tupac was too

As soon as any person involved in music or any creative field die they have to be venerated as a saint. Seems like an odd cultural quirk doesn't it. This was probably the best career decision he could've made, just look at xxxtentaction.

nipsey hustle was willing to sing songs saying fuck the president, but people who support the president shouldnt be allowed to fire back? I doubt nipsey would be that sensitive. If a white rapper sang fuck barack obama, i doubt the left would take the high ground and ignore that.
Laughing while discussing a guys memorial. That's what this is about get it through your thick skull.

I can help you out here it's definitely making fun of his death you dork

How is it making fun of his death?

It's clearly a back and forth with her co-host and making fun of the song itself.

He's black and a rapper so it's ok for Fox and their demographic

You go girl.
So Fox, and people that watch it, just want to make fun of black people and/or rappers?
Yes that exactly what I meant. Lmao are you that stupid? Good luck with life moron

How did they even make that mistake? On the video itself it says the artist is YG.

But even if he did make a song like that... why laugh about his death in the first place? I don't know much about Nipsey Hussle but his death touched a lot of people and apparently he was working with LAPD to try to curb gun violence, so he sounds like a solid guy to me.

Just shameful on Fox's part. If you're going to do literally no research and put out fake news, you don't get to go and then criticize CNN for doing it.

even before I clicked on the thread, I knew it was going to be Ingraham, rarely agree with anything I've heard her say.... but still WOOD.

Yes that exactly what I meant. Lmao are you that stupid? Good luck with life moron

I'm the moron.
You think that a main stream popular news channel you don't like is racist because a reporter laughed at her co-host during a segment.

I'm the moron.
You think that a main stream popular news channel you don't like is racist because a reporter laughed at her co-host during a segment.
Fox are shitty for more than just that, any unbiased observer will tell you so. The same stands for the vast majority of news outlets that are biased one way including CNN before you accuse me of being some lefty idiot.

Fox are shitty for more than just that, any unbiased observer will tell you so. The same stands for the vast majority of news outlets that are biased one way including CNN before you accuse me of being some lefty idiot.

Find me an unbiased observer and I'll believe you.
I'm just going by what I see.

Was this Fox reporter laughing at this rapper's death?

Back