Forums you used to be on a lot as a user and moved on from.

I remember bloodyknux, i heard the reason it closed was no income coming in and it cost a lot for the server,

Boxrec is a bunch of snobs and they ban you quick, i remembered posting two articles from sherdog there few years back and they banned me saying i was trying to promote my website and they didnt want to give traffic lol.

Anyone remember Subfighter forums? That place was awesome it was a comptetitor to sherdog and was promising and getting more and more traffic and then the owner said they were remodeling the site and put it in maintence mode and it never came back
There was no income coming in and D.C. Books was paying to keep it running out of pocket. I guess they made a Facebook page and just talk there. I don't have Facebook, so fuck it.

Boxrec people get butt hurt at the mere mention of MMA. Other than that, they are basically exactly the same as all the people on the boxing forum here.

There was no income coming in and D.C. Books was paying to keep it running out of pocket. I guess they made a Facebook page and just talk there. I don't have Facebook, so fuck it.

Boxrec people get butt hurt at the mere mention of MMA. Other than that, they are basically exactly the same as all the people on the boxing forum here.

yeah the boxing forums have a lot of snobs, they dont take well to outsiders or newbies.

I wish Message boards re-surged, I cant stand facebook or reddit, Reddit you can't bump threads they have to get upvoted so if you need to get information you can bump it.

IGN boards are still active, bodybuilding.com is dead or hanging on.

yeah the boxing forums have a lot of snobs, they dont take well to outsiders or newbies.

I wish Message boards re-surged, I cant stand facebook or reddit, Reddit you can't bump threads they have to get upvoted so if you need to get information you can bump it.

IGN boards are still active, bodybuilding.com is dead or hanging on.
I really only ever posted here and at Bloody Knux. Oh, and when a friend’s radio show had a message board I would troll it a lot.
But I can’t even read fucking reddit. It has a terrible format. And I would bet IGN is just a bunch of Madmick type posters trying to measure dicks about how much more awesome their gaming PCs are than everyone else’s, and how much more they know about the new generation of processors intel is making. I would hate it. I work in IT. I don’t need to live that shit at home too.

MaxBoxing back when I was a punk kid and they had a forum.

I really only ever posted here and at Bloody Knux. Oh, and when a friend’s radio show had a message board I would troll it a lot.
But I can’t even read fucking reddit. It has a terrible format. And I would bet IGN is just a bunch of Madmick type posters trying to measure dicks about how much more awesome their gaming PCs are than everyone else’s, and how much more they know about the new generation of processors intel is making. I would hate it. I work in IT. I don’t need to live that shit at home too.
I never had an account on IGN either lol but I noticed they are active ill lurk there from time to time, they are one of the more active forums left.
The only video gaming type forum I ever was a member of was Gamespot, but I dont even know if they are around still that was ages ago
Im really wondering if it was Facebook that killed the forum? People have gotten so lazy they want everything easier that means being too lazy to sign up on forums. They just rather be on facebook

Reddit is confusing and it sucks formatwise, I posted a topic hoping to get answers on which item is better and got no replies and I couldn't bump it, reddit is all about likes or upvoting.

MaxBoxing back when I was a punk kid and they had a forum.
I remember you had to pay money to go on their forum lol, I was a member there and doghouseboxing.

Maxboxing gave me a free oversized everlast boxing shirt.

Im really wondering if it was Facebook that killed the forum? People have gotten so lazy they want everything easier that means being too lazy to sign up on forums.

I would rather have the anonymity of a message board. I don’t need everyone at work knowing about all the rape jokes I make.

anyone here remembers or was a member of the old gold k-1fans forum ?
it was awesome.

Back