Former UFC fighter, a legend looks disturbed...

Good thing for me I don't cater to the PED wagon.

If the Org and Representing Bodies permit a scrap - I'm in. Past, present, future... Not my problem and hasn't been a concern to me for ages and ages.

Basically again...

<{JustBleed}>

@TempleoftheDog is okay, I actually like him, just a little on the negative/mean side, but I’d rather have him here than not.

I don't..

As a sherbro i prefer him alive and well since we don't know eachothers' battles but it's a lot like the guy at the free foods table who is giving the servers shit..

Legend, my ass. Only to the half of the forum that prefer guys over girls. The other half that like him deify cheaters. He’s where he belongs.. In the B-leagues.
So half of the forum likes him because they are gay, and the other half likes him because he's a cheater. Which half do you fall on?

I'm guessing a little bit of both.

Pretty sure he meant prefer men over women as in sherdog is obsessed with Romero's muscles
Damn right we do.

It's MMA.

You prefer women over men in MMA? That's coo.

But to hate us for liking male fighters over female?

Actin a foo.

We're not talking about sexual preference.

Last edited:
So half of the forum likes him because they are gay, and the other half likes him because he's a cheater. Which half do you fall on?

I'm guessing a little bit of both.
Exactly.

Shows us a lot about this "dude's" mindset.

I may be wasting my time, but getting back to the thread title and what the first post seems to imply, Romero's better days are behind him. He has been a pretty good fighter and would have done better had he come to MMA earlier, but he no longer has an aura of invincibility. He's on a three fight losing streak, and given his age, he may be on the receiving end of a KO for the first time come Saturday.

I may be wasting my time, but getting back to the thread title and what the first post seems to imply, Romero's better days are behind him. He has been a pretty good fighter and would have done better had he come to MMA earlier, but he no longer has an aura of invincibility. He's on a three fight losing streak, and given his age, he may be on the receiving end of a KO for the first time come Saturday.
He should've kept trying for the UFC title....

He’s one of the best MW’s of all time lol. If he had a few close decisions go his way he would be regarded as #2 to Anderson. Go through his record… it’s pretty insane
Whitaker clearly won both fights. Romero is solid but he has 5 good wins (Rockhold, Weidman, Machida, Kennedy, an Souza which was a split decision) edit:Brunson to but was before Brunson was who he is today

The photo editing is not that great, they should add some lighting to the background or use a lighter tone of black. It looks like he has no eyes and he has stubs for arms. I cant really take him serious in this photo.

Not against Phil Davis of all people <45>

And Romero was already KO’ed by Feijao
Why not?

I suspect it will be a somewhat boring fight largely contested at mid range but Romero was KOed by a 205er in his last 205lb fight. Here we are a decade later and Phil's got power.

Back