Former UFC fighter, a legend looks disturbed...

OverhandRightKayo

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
https://www.mmamania.com/2021/9/15/...omero-vs-phil-davis-ufc-bellator-266-mma-news

242017526-685030379120719-7555161047463033038-n-0.jpg

Legend, my ass. Only to the half of the forum that prefer guys over girls. The other half that like him deify cheaters. He’s where he belongs.. In the B-leagues.
Innocent until proven guilty.

Yoel wasn't busted for PEDs four plus times and didn't hide under a ring.

Legend, my ass. Only to the half of the forum that prefer guys over girls. The other half that like him deify cheaters. He’s where he belongs.. In the B-leagues.
He’s one of the best MW’s of all time lol. If he had a few close decisions go his way he would be regarded as #2 to Anderson. Go through his record… it’s pretty insane

Innocent until proven guilty.

Yoel wasn't busted for PEDs four plus times and didn't hide under a ring.
Are you under the misconception that I don’t despise Jones or something? Romero was busted for peds. And if you think a 40 year old natural man looks like that. You must be about 20. Give it a couple decades, and life wearing on you. You’ll change your tune.

UFC legend, my ass.

He’s one of the best MW’s of all time lol. If he had a few close decisions go his way he would be regarded as #2 to Anderson. Go through his record… it’s pretty insane
Oh yes.. The “he arguably won” argument. lol

Are you under the misconception that I don’t despise Jones or something? Romero was busted for peds. And if you think a 40 year old natural man looks like that. You must be about 20. Give it a couple decades, and life wearing on you. You’ll change your tune.

UFC legend, my ass.
Bruh you need help.

Romero is the best MW to not win the belt and the only reason is that he came into the game a little too late.

Romero is a pure beast.

Back