Former UFC fighter, a legend looks disturbed...

Bruh that's Carmont.

Phil is dece.

But no Tyson.

Romero is beast.

Phil is sleep.
Phil's never been finished my guy. I predict a boring decision whomever gets their hand raised. Probably a split, I'd like to see Yoel win one of those for once.

giphy.gif

DirectGrizzledCobra-size_restricted.gif

JSMa.gif

Legend, my ass. Only to the half of the forum that prefer guys over girls. The other half that like him deify cheaters. He’s where he belongs.. In the B-leagues.
To be fair, by your logic, every legend in UFC should be removed.

That dude just dogged on us for liking male fighters over women.

Let that register.
No, he was being childish and saying that only homos like him, and being a homo is bad.

That is an idiotic sentiment, but I'm with him as far as hating on Romero is concerned: weak record (cannot beat a champion to save his life), poor attitude (all he wants is unearned title shots), and incorrigible cheater (this fucking dude bends every rule in the book to finesse his undeserved wins).

No, he was being childish and saying that only homos like him, and being a homo is bad.

That is an idiotic sentiment, but I'm with him as far as hating on Romero is concerned: weak record (cannot beat a champion to save his life), poor attitude (all he wants is unearned title shots), and incorrigible cheater (this fucking dude bends every rule in the book to finesse his undeserved wins).
Romero is a legend.

A phenom.

What he has achieved at his age is unmatched apart from possibly what DC has done.

He is an Olympic champ.

Can't get to that level by cheating.

sadly, I was expecting a recent picture of Stephan Bonnar
Thought the exact same. I listened to part of an interview with Bonnar a couple of days ago. He sounded lucid and legit pissed off. Not saying he doesn't have a problem, but he was making sense at least. He wasn't frothing at the mouth anymore LOL.

Back