Former champ Nicco Montano miss weight by 7 pounds ahead of her return.

The only time i watched wmma is when ronda got knocked out and i did it just cause i didnt like her, other than that i would never watch that crap or any womens sports ever.
and that was a glorious fall from grace

there needs to be a rule where 2% over the limit + cancellation rather than a set number. Nicco is at 6% overweight, that's not even close, and in the next class weight class.

Getting back on the scale to flex for the camera was a nice touch.

Update thread with her newest excuse. No1 Bullshit!
View attachment 870977
what a huge pile of crap she speaks.

"I came in a bit high".
TRANSLATION : you ATE too much for months and months before and didn't do anywhere near enough cardio to burn it off. As the saying goes "you cannot outwork a bad diet".

Her bodyfat is far too high, you can see that from her weak efforts on the scale today. If you come in 20lbs over or 25lbs over at the start of the week then yes of course you're not going to make it when you're a Bantamweight. I reckon she probably was 160lbs+ at start of this week.

- This woman is one big long endless list of excuses, she's had SIX fights in a row cancelled now, and she's too stupid to realize there will very likely not BE another time as I predict UFC cuts her next week. NO LOSS AT ALL!

what a huge pile of crap she speaks.

"I came in a bit high".
TRANSLATION : you ATE too much for months and months before and didn't do anywhere near enough cardio to burn it off. As the saying goes "you cannot outwork a bad diet".

Her bodyfat is far too high, you can see that from her weak efforts on the scale today. If you come in 20lbs over or 25lbs over at the start of the week then yes of course you're not going to make it when you're a Bantamweight. I reckon she probably was 160lbs+ at start of this week.

- This woman is one big long endless list of excuses, she's had SIX fights in a row cancelled now, and she's too stupid to realize there will very likely not BE another time as I predict UFC cuts her next week. NO LOSS AT ALL!
Extacly. We’ll said. There’s no excuses when you have 3 months to prepare when you signed the contract.

Back