Former champ Nicco Montano miss weight by 7 pounds ahead of her return.

LOL at “Former Champ”
It’s an actual fact.

200.gif

I think the amount of purse forfeit should be a base amount with additional fees based on amount of weight missed by.

Also, love the avatar
Should be, but fighters would just pull out and we would have more cancelations.

There are lots good solutions which would be fair but would result in cancelations so we are stuck.

IMO missing weight over 3 pounds should be an automatic 1 point deduction. Too many fighters take advantage of the system and pay a 30% fee to have a weight advantage and skip the hard part of the weight cut.

Last edited:
hey there's been good wmma fights but there's no defending this at all. I doubt @Ares Black would either
The only time i watched wmma is when ronda got knocked out and i did it just cause i didnt like her, other than that i would never watch that crap or any womens sports ever.

Should be, but fighters would just pull out and we would have more cancelations.

There are lots goal solutions which would be fair but would result in cancelations so we are stuck.

IMO missing weight over 3 pounds should be an automatic 1 point deduction. Too many fighters take advantage of the system and pay a 30% fee to have a weight advantage and skip the hard part of the weight cut.

I love the point deduction idea, could lead to more exciting fights with the heavier fighter perhaps feeling pressure about getting an early finish due to starting at a point deficit.

LMAO she gives no fucks. It's actually amazing how much of a train wreck her career is.

To be fair Simone was the best overall gymnast for 7 years. I wouldn't compare that to some lady winning a 2 month tournament and then losing to Pena as "comparable".

I don't even like Carla but her tournament wins have aged really well (Rose, Torres, and Penne)
Just being topical.... and a bit of a dick. I knew someone would post a response like yours- and it's right- but I stand by my dick remark.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back