• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Forgotten Upsets you remember

Chael vs Marquardt was a pretty insane upset at the time.

I remember not knowing who Healy was at the time and thinking old Jimmy would smash him. Shame Healy dropped off

Yeah what sucks even worse is they took that great win from him before his losing streak

b3.jpg
b1.jpg

b2.gif
b4.gif
obhXM8J.gif

The soul one is so, so good...
Also, everyone always sleeps on Rothwell and pays...

LOL not even MAGA but acting like every republican is some racist KKK member is ridiculous. I have a black neighbor that's a Trump supporter. My parents are Trump supporters. My fathers a pastor and volunteers at a literacy charity. He taught people from low income areas how to speak and read enough English for driving tests. Many of these people being black and Hispanic, a few of them keep in touch with him to this day.
Liberals have been brainwashed by CNN and Pelosi. Like sheep.

Thread title made my nose bleed

Liberals have been brainwashed by CNN and Pelosi. Like sheep.
The media has brainwashed both sides. Media owned by billionaires that are laughing all the way to the bank while they divide people into two opposing political groups. Each side so focused on each other that they don’t even notice glaring fundamental flaws.

The media has brainwashed both sides. Media owned by billionaires that are laughing all the way to the bank while they divide people into two opposing political groups. Each side so focused on each other that they don’t even notice glaring fundamental flaws.
3EE829B0-B8A8-44E6-90C5-9E4014979E1A.jpeg

Grispi never won another fight. He still in prison for beating up his wife? What a piece of shit.
Just want to throw this out there, he has a fight scheduled for February

Brenneman vs Story is still my favorite. Story had so much hype and it killed that and his confidence. The story behind how Brenneman won behind the scenes was even better.

And then as a reward he got to fight Rumble

Ricco Rodriguez was a 5-1 favorite over Tim Sylvia when they fought.

Ricco was on an eleven fight win streak at the time, and was running through top-flight competition. Sylvia was essentially unknown outside of his lone UFC bout against Cabbage.

People shit all over Big Timmy here, but watch that fight against Rodriguez if you get the chance. When he was in shape (albeit, juiced to the gills), he was fun to watch. He absolutely smashed Ricco. If Shoop threads had existed at the time, Ricco’s post-ko face would be on the Mt. Rushmore of Shoops.

Technically these are not true upsets but nobody expected Maldonado to get a draw against Fedor or Jardine to get a draw against Mousasi.

Back