Forgotten Upsets you remember

nick jacoby

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
POST YOUR OWN FORGOTTEN UPSET WITH A GIF OR VIDEO

UFC 68 - Jason Lambert vs Babalu (On this card Couture came out retirement and dominated then champion Tim Sylva so this upset has been slightly forgotten.

Lambert was +365 (Moderate Underdog) Renato Babalu Sobral was at -445 (Heavy Favorite)

Charlie Brenneman upsets Rick Story. (This was the card with Pat Barry vs Kongo..)

6_medium.gif

It was a pretty crappy fight but Tim Boetsch beating Hector Lombard in his UFC debut was a pretty huge upset.

Lombard was coming off a sensational run in Bellator and had signed a massive contract.

Does anyone have a copy of the Danny Lafever vs Benji Radach video?

Apparently Benji paid to have it erased from the internet lol

I remember watching it online in the past but it doesn't seem to be anywhere now

Brenneman vs Story is still my favorite. Story had so much hype and it killed that and his confidence. The story behind how Brenneman won behind the scenes was even better.

I remember watching it online in the past but it doesn't seem to be anywhere now

backstory? who was Lafever?!

If it was ever on the internet, it's been saved.

Was that the one where Benji fought some guy from the crowd and got knocked out?

I think Erik Koch vs Ricardo Lamas was an upset.

Koch was lined up twice to fight Aldo and the fight fell through and eventually Koch fought Lamas who knocked him out and Koch was never really near the top ever again but is still in the UFC fighting on the early prelims as a Welterweight

If it was ever on the internet, it's been saved.

Was that the one where Benji fought some guy from the crowd and got knocked out?

Apparently the fight was over a girl. It was definitely on the internet, I watched it several times before it got wiped

Back