forearm conditioning

think handle dumb bell farmers walk rap a cloth around the dumbells handels pick them up and and start walking

p.s these need to be heavry dumbells

Farmer's walks too.

plusjuanim8.jpg

you can get grippers pretty cheap, they help a lot with forearm development.

in addition to towel pullups, you can sling a small towel over a bar, and 1-handed hang from it.

Weight belt is a good alternative to towell pullups

Dumb bell static holds, regular movements with a fat bar, towel static holds, captain of crush grippers, plate pinches...and don't forget your extensor work.

Towel pullups and wrist roller work.

What size of towel have you found good for towel pull-ups? I'm considering adding them to my routine, since I only have a pull-up bar for workouts at home.

Also, do you use one towel for each hand, or a single towel for a close grip pull-up?

if you train judo with a gi you'll notice your grip endurance and strength goes through the roof

Rock climbing even once a week will make incredible differences in hand and forearm strength...you will be amazed!

Besides that...get some Ph strips and check your Ph. If acidic you can do all the exercises in the world and it will only get worse. If acidosis is the prob get some supplements to take care of it. IMO

Back