Economy Ford Plans On Laying Off 24,000 Employees

Make light of it but over the last 6 months the market has done nothing. It will continue to stagnate till the big drop hits. I put to numbers one 30,000 when the market was at 26,000 an joked I will eat a lot of crow if the market hits 30,000.

At the time over the previous year an the market was up like 3,000 points seems a little obvious if the market was in good shape but it has done no real moves towards 30,000 so again we see the coming of a huge shakeout.
))

Make light of it but over the last 6 months the market has done nothing. It will continue to stagnate till the big drop hits. I put to numbers one 30,000 when the market was at 26,000 an joked I will eat a lot of crow if the market hits 30,000.

At the time over the previous year an the market was up like 3,000 points seems a little obvious if the market was in good shape but it has done no real moves towards 30,000 so again we see the coming of a huge shakeout.
))

You’ve been embarrassing yourself since the Dow was at 24k...

Don’t stop now.

Only took Trump 3 years to screw up the booming economy Obama gave him.

Trump's Presidency is starting to look like GH Bush and going to be a 1 termer. GH went into the election year, in a recession, which allowed a young and up comer rapist, named William Jefferson to push his shit in during the 92 election.

Only took Trump 3 years to screw up the booming economy Obama gave him.

Trump's Presidency is starting to look like GH Bush and going to be a 1 termer. GH went into the election year, in a recession, which allowed a young and up comer rapist, named William Jefferson to push his shit in during the 92 election.

People seem to keep missing my point an moving the bar downward last time was 25,000 now 24,000 funny how that works.

It was like your point does not matter now at 25,000 now it's 24,000 what's next 21,000 or 18,000? He gave out massive tax breaks losing that play when the world wide economy takes a huge hit.

Slower growth an reducing spending would have brought you to 22,000. Now his only plays will ether balloon the deficit far more or cuts in social programs.

US banks hold 75 trillion in poison in overseas banks that are insured by the US. It was a move that caused Tim Geithner to leave his post with the treasury.

The thing about to hit the fan as they say.

Recessions come every 8-12 years boyos. All of the growth that got us out of the recession in 2008 was government money and low interest rates, they can't last forever. Literally google a history of recession in the united states, about 12 years is the longest period we have had without one.

))

It will stay stagnant or drop until election that’s is certain.

Waiting for the announcement of a new non-union shop in Mexico creating 24000 new jobs.

I posted this Oct 18 2018 an predicted a massive global recession an it looks on track. "6 months to 8 months"

So, 10 months later, still not a massive global recession, and you're claiming this a victory not a miss?

So, 10 months later, still not a massive global recession, and you're claiming this a victory not a miss?

I stated we where on an 18 month to 24 month window with the market making positive/negative moves largely holding under 30,000 before the big drop. I stated if the market hits 32,000 I will be eating a lot of crow. I was basically stating that the market was going to largely stay around in the 25,000 to 27,000 range before the correction.

You just have to look at what is going on overseas to understand that our banks hold huge amounts of toxic assets and the US does not have many levers to use if any at all to give the economy a boost during another recession.

Already most of Wall Street watchers are seeing that the US has been largely unaffected because they just print money. But this money printing will eventually get the buyers of bonds to demand action on the debt. Even though buyers of these bonds only amount to like a few percent of the total it's trillions of dollars.

Eventually they will be demanding action right now they are watching overseas for what happens because US banks will have to bail them out.

But but but, Trump is bringing all the jobs back. He promised! Thats why we gave corporations such big tax breaks.

Recessions come every 8-12 years boyos. All of the growth that got us out of the recession in 2008 was government money and low interest rates, they can't last forever. Literally google a history of recession in the united states, about 12 years is the longest period we have had without one.

That's the whole problem. We have specifically sabotaged any ability to recover from the next recession worh trumps moronic policies.

I have owned several Fords. They make sturdy trucks but their cars are cheaply made and flimsy.

They have no one to blame but themselves.

And I had owned several Volvo combis, but they are getting to overpriced. Can you give a short summary why you think the quality is not up to par with Fords sedan models.

I am currently running Japanese and will probably do so some time before Iooking for a South Korean. This is my Subaru and I am very happy with it.

lElXvrk.jpg

And I had owned several Volvo combis, but they are getting to overpriced. Can you give a short summary why you think the quality is not up to par with Fords sedan models.

I am currently running Japanese and will probably do so some time before Iooking for a South Korean. This is my Subaru and I am very happy with it.

lElXvrk.jpg

Considered the XC60 when we were looking at a new car. Ended up with a Peugeot 5008 GT instead.

You named 4 companies.

I’ve listed hundreds of billions in investments in the first several months of the trump administration.

We’re doing just fine.

Current predictions suggest that this post will not age well.

Social security an Medicaid are going to be big targets this time around because of the huge tax cut.
Otherwise known as “the Plan.”

I have owned several Fords. They make sturdy trucks but their cars are cheaply made and flimsy.

They have no one to blame but themselves.
I think they as a company survive on their F150 sales and Mustangs. Their Super Duty trucks get a lot of play too but I will never forget the stat from Top Gear about the F150 how if you took EVERY ONE that was sold since it's inception you could line them up SIDE BY SIDE at the equator and it'd go around the Earth like 3-4 times.

))
The market rising over 10% in 1 year is not obvious. That would be insanely impressive

Back