For whom did you score the fight: Michael Bisping or Anderson Silva? (Poll)

For whom did you score the fight: Michael Bisping or Anderson Silva?

• Total voters
Meh. I'm leaning towards a draw cause both guys had there highlights.. for me it was just such a weird fight it's hard to call a clear cut winner.

I thought Silva won the fight, however, I knew that if Silva didn't dominate the fifth round and it went to decision, Bisping would likely take it. Silva coasted a little bit too much in the last two rounds but I'm still suspicious of is the unanimous 48-47 for Bisping. I would have expected one judge would have given Silva 3 rounds, especially if the third round was a 10-8...

I had it 48-47 just like the judges. Had it been in favor of AS, I would not have been screaming robbery either. Stop taking away from what this fight truly was and that is one of the greatest MW fights ever. This fight had everything. Knock downs, blood, drama, controversy and tons of respect!

Quit complaining, there is nothing to complain about.

Says the guy with an Anderson avatar :rolleyes:

He dropped your guy twice.

Was never in trouble before he let his own guard down.

Fought his heart out afterwards.

F'n hell, what a fight Bisping!
"was never in trouble " lmao boy got his ass beat down and clowned on like a sparring partner

Silva didn't seem to take the fight very seriously imo. It was his fight to lose and Bisping was the busier fighter.

Bisping won the cards

Anderson won the damage
errrr. whut.?

do you understand a fight..

so what you basically saying is bisping won..
its ok, you can say it, we all know he did..

I had it 3,4,5 Silva. But again the 10 point system rewards point fighting

"was never in trouble " lmao boy got his ass beat down and clowned on like a sparring partner

Your opinion is invalid when you class the fight like that

Anderson got dropped twice.

Bisping got dropped when he was distracted and took a kick to the chin flush and was still standing late on.

Jog on

I am starting to really believe that punching the air awards you some serious points in the scorecards in the UFC, not even being sarcastic. If you just punch, doesn't even matter if you hit, you are already scoring! It has basically the same weight of being knocked down multiples times.
This will be what kills mma in the end. we are seeing more and more how fighters/camp are mastering the art of looking busy and making it look like they are doing something

I clicked Anderson by mistake out of habit. Anderson is my favourite fighter, but I gave Bisping rounds 1, 2, and 4. Every time Anderson moved forward in the fight he was beating the hell out of Bisping, but he spent most of 5 rounds playing around. He put his back against the cage throughout the entire fight, and I don't think he landed a single relevant strike from that position. This was frustrating to watch.

AS, but it was a close fight and I knew he wouldn't win a decision in London. He was foolish not to go for the finish when opportunity presented itself.

Here is what everyone won't say:

If you are fighting another fighter in his home country, and you don't look like the judges, you better dominate to the fight that there cannot be a question of who won, or finish the fight.

Silva should have known this.

Says the guy with an Anderson avatar :rolleyes:

He dropped your guy twice.

Was never in trouble before he let his own guard down.

Fought his heart out afterwards.

F'n hell, what a fight Bisping!
dam friggin right...

bisping basically put himself in trouble with that moment of madness..
he was cruising..

I didnt like the refs from UK and i thought Rivera won, but i had Bisping winning that one. Silva looked bad

Back