For whom did you score the fight: Michael Bisping or Anderson Silva? (Poll)

For whom did you score the fight: Michael Bisping or Anderson Silva?

• Total voters
48 - 47 Bisping.

Bisping 1, 2, and 4.

He was winning round 3 easily until he blew it towards the end.

Round 5 was close. Anderson landed better shots, but Bisping landed about equally as many, alebit weaker ones. If a judge gave it to Bisping, I wouldn't have been surprising.

If Bisping hadn't nearly thrown the fight away in round 3, I think he might've swept Anderson. It's time for Silva to retire.

Bisping 3-2.

No debate. Only Anderson nut huggers will vote for him.

What a fight!

Only time he was troubled was when he let his guard down

I am a huge Silva nuthugger and I got to be honest....Silva lost.

Anderson busted Bisping up good, but since it is a round by round scoring system I have to agree with the decision. Unfortunately.

48-47 Silva
My score as well, but I knew it would go to Bisping if it went to the judges. I really can't complain too much about them giving him the nod. Bisping was competitive the whole time, even when getting lit up.

Bisping won the cards

Anderson won the damage

3-2 Bisping.
But I was betting Vcash on Bisping so I'm biased :p

I scored the fight a draw. 3 was a clear 10-8, and 5 was definitely all Silva. I scored it 3-2 for Bisping, but the 10-8 would have made it a draw. So, run it back and remove the controversy. Definitely a decent fight and I wouldn't mind seeing a rematch of this one.

I am starting to really believe that punching the air awards you some serious points in the scorecards in the UFC, not even being sarcastic. If you just punch, doesn't even matter if you hit, you are already scoring! It has basically the same weight of being knocked down multiples times.

Bisping 3-2.

No debate. Only Anderson nut huggers will vote for him.

What a fight!

Only time he was troubled was when he let his guard down
Oh really , he sure looked like he was in control of the fight while getting his ass beat and styled on.

Bisping. Anderson practically gifted him that decision by taking round 4 off.

People wanted Bisping to win so bad, now they're doing mental gymnastics to justify that bullshit decision.

I had it 48-47 Silva but I knew the fourth round was going to cause issues.

Judges seem to think throwing strikes even if they don't actually land are worth something and with Silva against the cage for a good portion of the round not taking many shots but not punching back either... Well it was a recipe for controversy.

Regardless, Silva won the fight. Bisping took the decision. It is what it is. At least it was enjoyable.

Bisping might have won on points, but he clearly got his ass beat.

3-2 Bisping. Damn that fight made me upset...lol

close fight. could have gone either way and I wouldn't have blinked an eye.

Not at all. The face was owing to an arguably dirty knee at the literal last second of a round when the competitor was trying to fetch his mouth piece. Anderson has the most disturbed moral compass of all time; he is either an angelic martial artist or an opportunistic killer.

The story of the fight was 5 rounds of pillow fisted pressure vs one devastating knee. Very entertaining close fight for sure but the story of the fight was not the damage; to boot, Anderson is the anti fedor in the sense he never cut.

I agree with you BUT Bisping put Anderson down in the 1st and 2nd. He actually committed to his strikes in the early rounds, which was good to see.

Oh really , he sure looked like he was in control of the fight while getting his ass beat and styled on.

Says the guy with an Anderson avatar :rolleyes:

He dropped your guy twice.

Was never in trouble before he let his own guard down.

Fought his heart out afterwards.

F'n hell, what a fight Bisping!

Back