For whom did you score the fight: Michael Bisping or Anderson Silva? (Poll)

For whom did you score the fight: Michael Bisping or Anderson Silva?

• Total voters

Augustus Caesar

ブッブーですわ
@Gold
Reaction score
For whom did you score the fight: Michael Bisping or Anderson Silva?

Official Scorecard.

Silva_vs._Bisping_scorecard.0.0.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
48-47 Bisping

Last edited:
Silva 3-2. Bisping's face was telling the result

If Lawler beat Condit, then Silva should have beat Bisping

Bisping got the hometown judges gift of a decision

47-47 draw. 1,2,4 for bisping, 10-8 3rd for Silva.

Anderson, but I was really happy they gave it to Bisping.

Bisping 48-47. On first viewing I can't see how it could possibly be scored any other way.

Round wise- Bisping. He took 1,2,4. Anderson could have taken 4 if he didn't spend the first 3 minutes blocking/getting hit with his back to the cage. Anderson clearly did the most significant damage, if the fight were judged as a whole it'd be Anderson but that's not how it's scored.

Also, if Anderson punched Bisping like twice after that flying knee I'm almost positive Herb would have called it.

The decision could have gone either way but Anderson is clearly the better fighter.

Bisping 3-2.

No debate. Only Anderson nut huggers will vote for him.

What a fight!

Only time he was troubled was when he let his guard down

Anderson 3-2 clearly.

Silva 3-2. Bisping's face was telling the result

Lighter-colored skin shows bruising easier.

GSP looked like he got put through a meat-grinder in every single fight- even after 50-45'ing pillow-fisted Jon Fitch.

People keep talking about that knee Silva landed but forget tat Bisping dropped Silva in round 1 and dropped him and ground and pounded him round 2 that was reminiscent of hte 1st round of Weidman/Silva II.

Round 1,2,4 for Bisping

Round 3,5 for Andersson

Anderson wins under Pride rules. But round-by-round, Bisping took it. Wouldn't have been overly upset if they gave it to Anderson though, round 4 could be concieved as being awarded to him

Back