For White Belts (sherdog white belts)

Hahaha man here we have a cat fight, jesus christ, all praise to the internet warriors :O

Ryom said:
Hahaha man here we have a cat fight, jesus christ, all praise to the internet warriors :O

Are you a real warrior?

Because here we are lightheartedly jabbing one another until a keyboard weilding e-tough jumps in and jsut pulls out random bullshit. What are you bringing tothe table?

edit: Other than a funny sig.

EPT said:
thanks for such a condescending clip, another "i post more so i'm superior" thread, nothing new :)

it wasn't condescending. People post the dumbest shit on sherdog. None of the other forum sites i am a member of have so many worthless, repeated posts. we need some good mods to delete stupid threads. White belts should also be not allowed to start threads until their 50th post or else just make them wait till they earn a belt.

For example, this thread should have been moved somewhere else.

rooku said:
it wasn't condescending. People post the dumbest shit on sherdog. None of the other forum sites i am a member of have so many worthless, repeated posts. we need some good mods to delete stupid threads. White belts should also be not allowed to start threads until their 50th post or else just make them wait till they earn a belt.

For example, this thread should have been moved somewhere else.

Damn dude, I can point you to a couple of message boards I post at that are mainly comprised of meaningless crap. Sherdog seems like it has it's shit together infinitely better than others. Still, you can never completely eradicate the e-crippin'.

6678thug.jpg

DreamKeella said:
I thought Hayliks retired?

he retired cause of you fucken newbies, he was a valuable poster in this forum with informative answers when they were legit questions so STFU NEWB

this is the greatest post ever

and all of you shut up before i strangle you with my mouse

reminds me of the old duck and cover movies. Funny.

That was gold Hayliks. What the fuck happened to you being retired and falling off the face of the planet?

Back