For White Belts (sherdog white belts)

It's even funnier that you posted this in the grappling forum.

thanks for such a condescending clip, another "i post more so i'm superior" thread, nothing new :)

Golden! Every new user should be forced to see that one before having their account activated.

wtf?

I maybe new here, but a veteran in a "few" other sites DAMNIT! LOL

VampireMonk said:
wtf?

I maybe new here, but a veteran in a "few" other sites DAMNIT! LOL
But not a veteran here - so, white belt for teh win :D

Sorry, had a burst of something there...

The masses have spoken. It is done.

EPT said:
thanks for such a condescending clip, another "i post more so i'm superior" thread, nothing new :)

You're named after a product women piss on to see if they've been knocked up.

stfu n00b.

stephensharp said:
stfu n00b.

lol, hope you feel better now.

Seeing as this is a grappling forum how about we get back to discussing grappling :icon_chee

EPT said:
lol, hope you feel better now.

Seeing as this is a grappling forum how about we get back to discussing grappling :icon_chee

Onus is on you, mankey. You here to learn, or bitch at forum vets?

First lesson: watch this video

Second lesson: If you want to learn the Anaconda choke, take a grappling class.

stephensharp said:
You're named after a product women piss on to see if they've been knocked up.

stfu n00b.

1.Just so you know, the color of the belt on your screen goes away when you turn off your computer.
2.Just cause you got more posts and a purple doesn't mean you know more about mma or grappling
3.Any white belt here probably knows more than you do about MMA, EVER

LOL how immature, bashing on people who r new to the site, must make you feel more of a man than the lil bitch you already are. LaMeR! how childish lol

GracieBarra16 said:
1.Just so you know, the color of the belt on your screen goes away when you turn off your computer.
2.Just cause you got more posts and a purple doesn't mean you know more about mma or grappling
3.Any white belt here probably knows more than you do about MMA, EVER

LOL how immature, bashing on people who r new to the site, must make you feel more of a man than the lil bitch you already are. LaMeR! how childish lol

Source? Cause, comparing my posts to yours, it seems you're the one here for an education, while I'm just giving my two cents, and I said fuck all abotu belt colors here. And how do you know what my belt is off the site? You don't. With yoru maturity level, however, I wonder if you've even got one.

You posted this here, and PMed me with it?

I wasn't even talking to you. And if you know so much, why are you here? Are you helping or contributing?

Weak, dude. Real weak.

Shut the fuck up, n00b.

Back