For White Belts (sherdog white belts)

EPT said:
thanks for such a condescending clip, another "i post more so i'm superior" thread, nothing new :)

never a truer word spoken ive only been posting for about a week but it doesn't cease top amaze me the amount of wankers there are here how about from now if your not interested in a thread just dont reply are are you so sad thatr you having nothing better to do than to posty replys that are both condescending and unproductive

It happens a lot, even to non-white belts.

I wish I read this sooner me and my DMMMM WHITE belt LOL good stuff good times

Hahahahahahaha! Stephen, Youre a dumbass. :icon_lol:

MikeSteel said:
I wish I read this sooner me and my DMMMM WHITE belt LOL good stuff good times
I feel ya man. I just stumbled onto the site. I must be the freshest fish in the water. :icon_neut

lol..i like the part when they called him a dumbass..billy, what a loser

oh my god. sharp. if your supposed to be a 'vet' why do you have to try and put down every new user. That to me shows a distinct lack of charachter and also youre a bit insecure arent you. i mean come on slagging off new members. its pathetic dude, why dont YOU as a 'VET' set an example to all us 'NOOBS' AND ACT LIKE A BLOODY ADULT!!

I'm amazed that video was stickied. Relevant or not...it just promotes elitism. I've been posting on the internet when "baud" was still a common phrase....

Post count doesn't equal intelligence....it's like bragging about your World of Warcraft character...it has nothing to do with MMA.

Back