? for those in marine infantry.

I have never and will never finish a clam chowder MRE. But then again, I usually rush and eat them cold. There are tricks to every MRE to make them taste good. you just have to mix in the right shit.

true but i am pretty sure there is no possible way to make the cheese omelet MRE edible at all

You guys are making me feel old.....When I was in, I remember the bullshit MRE was the omelette with ham, and the best you could hope for was spaghetti, or maybe chicken with rice. The tuna MRE sucked, too. This was back when they came in the dark brown package, and 80% of them sucked.

You guys are making me feel old.....When I was in, I remember the bullshit MRE was the omelette with ham, and the best you could hope for was spaghetti, or maybe chicken with rice. The tuna MRE sucked, too. This was back when they came in the dark brown package, and 80% of them sucked.

Still dark brown package and they still suck. Spaghetti is still one of the best. The tuna MRE is now in the individually sealed packages so people will fight over them. I just had a veggie lasagna the other day that made me gag a bit.

My roommate was in the army and had a bunch of MREs. I would watch "Generation Kill" and eat a couple for fun.

I do not envy the military...that shit was disgusting .

Still dark brown package and they still suck. Spaghetti is still one of the best. The tuna MRE is now in the individually sealed packages so people will fight over them. I just had a veggie lasagna the other day that made me gag a bit.

veggie lasagna is terrible. I do like the veggie MRE's though because they come with the best and most side items. Right before I got out I discovered a few MRE's that had chocolate covered coffee beans in them. They were amazing and gave me that little boost I needed for the night ops we were doing.

I used to love doing this with mre's

Collect your little bottles of tabasco untill you have about 15-20"
Pour tabasco into chem heater and roll the bag shut.
Place bag, open end twoard face of sleeping battle buddy
Watch, and laugh at him very loudly as he gags and coughs to the point of vomiting.

Awesome, I'm hearing some MRE meals I didn't know existed (I got out in 94).... I hope they taste better now than they did then! Most of the time we didnt even use the heater ( I don't think came with the heater in the pack back then, you had to find one, right? I don't remember for sure.), since you usually didn't have much time to eat. The pathetic times were when we weren't even out in the field, but we were so broke we'd be sitting in our barracks rooms heating up MREs in the microwave! Ahhh, memories......

It all depends on your unit and training schedule. I have almost no time to go to the gym between late work hours and time in the field. However at the start of December until I deploy I will have plenty of time to go to the gym.

If you love working out be a POG.

It all depends on your unit and training schedule. I have almost no time to go to the gym between late work hours and time in the field. However at the start of December until I deploy I will have plenty of time to go to the gym.

If you love working out be a POG.

haha exactly

Fobbits also have plenty of time to workout. There is a reason the majority of Infantrymen from Marines and ARMY are not bulky slow moving behemoths and many POG's are.

Fobbits also have plenty of time to workout. There is a reason the majority of Infantrymen from Marines and ARMY are not bulky slow moving behemoths and many POG's are.

haha fobbits. I forgot that term

Back