For the guys: is your receding hairline worry you ?

Whatever you do, don't try hiding by combing your side hair over on top. I have a friend who does that and it looks absolutely horrendous. If it gets to that point, just shave it.

Is it like Trump's combover? My front of the hairline is still strong but I'm getting that island thing going with the crown and temples. It drives me nuts on extremely wind days. I think I am going to shave it off soon.

I never paid attention to my hairline.

Fun fact: i actually learned the english word "hairline" from Sherdog as i have never in my life heard anyone ever talk about hairlines outside of Sherdog. America was also the first place i ever noticed people complain about uneven beard growth and stuff like that. The only men's hair related issue i heard people in europe talk about was gray hair.

It's ok. Turkey economy is on the skid. We can go get our Ngannou on over there.

Family keeps their hair til death. I’m 40 and have the reverse problem, eyebrows and hairline are trying to connect.

I never paid attention to my hairline.

Fun fact: i actually learned the english word "hairline" from Sherdog as i have never in my life heard anyone ever talk about hairlines outside of Sherdog. America was also the first place i ever noticed people complain about uneven beard growth and stuff like that. The only men's hair related issue i heard people in europe talk about was gray hair.

It's about how competitive it is over in America, no safety net. Things like tooth colour or hair loss can maybe end careers over there?

I have very good thick hair, coming from my dad and his dad. I was lucky to get their genes.

41, thinning in the back but otherwise full head of Silver Fox checking in...

Is it like Trump's combover? My front of the hairline is still strong but I'm getting that island thing going with the crown and temples. It drives me nuts on extremely wind days. I think I am going to shave it off soon.
I don't think Trump is bald. I think that's just his style. I'm talking full bald on top and combing over the side hair. Where the side hair is like 7 inches long.
<bball2>

Back