For the guys: is your receding hairline worry you ?

Versez

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Lately it started to make me anxious , at the point that I’m starting to buy a full line of men hair care from the French brand ‘kerastase’ at what age did you start to see some serious hair loss ? For me it started at about 27-28 and now I’m managing at 33 to keep them. No easy task , you have to ask your barber do to some special haircuts so it won’t appear too much flagrant.

I'm 42 and have zero receding harline. GOAT hair genetics for the win. My dad is 71 and still has no receding hairline and my mom is in her mid 60s with barely any white/gray hair. Maybe a few strands you could pick out if you look closely, but that's about it.

Im Native and it doesnt run on either side of my family. Im good.

I have no receding hair luckily but my dads bald so always was worried about it but now I’m 40 with beautiful hair and don’t really think of it as much . I do sometimes still check though and make sure it’s not getting thinner

I wouldn't know if my hairline is receding. I've been shaving my head since my early to mid 30's.

I actually look better bald.

Lately it started to make me anxious , at the point that I’m starting to buy a full line of men hair care from the French brand ‘kerastase’ at what age did you start to see some serious hair loss ? For me it started at about 27-28 and now I’m managing at 33 to keep them. No easy task , you have to ask your barber do to some special haircuts so it won’t appear too much flagrant.
Are you worried because of women?

Skinhead since age of 2

I looked like gypsy when i had hair, now i just look retarded

Hilariously only one in family whos bald lol
Got some questions for mom
Hilarious ! Lmao

37 and still going strong. It would suck if I started to lose it though. I'm sure if I'm nearing 60 and start to thin I'd probably not care

Anxious why? No for me, but it doesn't really matter. I'm married, so picking up chicks is over for me anyway, but none of the guys I've known who shaved their head did any worse than the guys with hair.

It's probably a weird vanity thing about wanting to look younger instead of accepting getting older, but the fact is you' are getting older. If you at guys who've been shaving their head for a while, then try to find a picture of them right before, they look ridiculous.

Last edited:
If you are going bald, don’t deceive yourself that you aren’t, because everyone knows that you are.

Get ahead of the curve and start shaving your head while you get a shower.

51XEVQAQFAL._SY300_.jpg

You will save yourself time, money, and anguish.

Reactions: HHJ
51, slightly thinning, couldn’t care less. I keep it short, sometimes shaved. My wife still thinks I’m hot; that’s all I care…

Back