For once I agree with Cenk lol

• Thread starter Deleted member 457759
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 457759

Probably not thread worthy but what ever. I hate Cenk with passion but he hit's a home run on this subject. Basically this Anna Kasparian chick breaks the wrong meter with how incredibly stupid she is with this subject. Women like her have done a lot of damage to society. Cenk defends male locker room banter while she on the other hand lies about females doing the same thing.

I like how shocked she is that he's disagreeing with her. What typical spoiled brat lol.

Women have done a lot of damage to society, period.
Repeal the nineteenth amendment.

nathan-filliion-speechless.gif

I don't know who she is, but based on the 5 minutes of that video that I watched, she seems like an unbearable cunt.

Every time I see Cenk speak reminds me of this:

"Just let me finish my point! We don't go in there, and.....uhh.....pfff.....err.....uhh...whatever."

Feminist brain breaking down in face of sound argument, in real time

Anna Kasparian is so much of a dick that it almost put me off doing her. Almost.

I think cenk keeps ana on for the "resentful millenial feminist" veiws, not because he agrees with her but because she is a tool to help institute his anti west veiws.

Maybe I am getting old....but I think the internet has made kids even more of douchbags compared to me who was a kid in the 90s

I don't trust them. They've been too dishonest in the past. It's obvious Cenk is right here, I just distrust the man.

Another poster made a comment about how Al Jazerra is pro gay rights pro democracy in english, yet in arabic countries they are pro-sharia. Wouldn't surprise me if TYT has foreign government funding.

Women talk way worse than men, like into graphic fucking detail

The underlying tension is probably due to their disagreement over the Armenian Genocide.

I think Cenk will eventually regret his choices of cast.

Wow, the look on her face when he disagrees with her -- very telling about her character.

I don't trust them. They've been too dishonest in the past. It's obvious Cenk is right here, I just distrust the man.

Another poster made a comment about how Al Jazerra is pro gay rights pro democracy in english, yet in arabic countries they are pro-sharia. Wouldn't surprise me if TYT has foreign government funding.

They were financed out of Qatar. Not sure about the current status though.

Ana K is a lying piece of shit...she always make up stories where she encounters racist people towards her....she's better off working for brazzers.

Back