For once I agree with Cenk lol

• Thread starter Deleted member 457759
  • Start date

She is a cunt. Why are Armenian women such insufferable witches? Anita Sarkeesian, this bitch, an Armenian female coworker of mine, I haven't met a sane Armenian chick EVER. My mom is half Armenian, and half nuts.

fat people should be made fun of.

I'm a busy man, won't bother thinking about baseball or Bigfoot Silva to make me last longer.

By coincidence, I often think about the actual Bigfoot. As it appears in the Patterson-Gimlin film, specifically.

Man in a suit? Cryptid? Man in a suit? Cryptid?

I can often get an extra 15 minutes this way.

By coincidence, I often think about the actual Bigfoot. As it appears in the Patterson-Gimlin film, specifically.

Man in a suit? Cryptid? Man in a suit? Cryptid?

I can often get an extra 15 minutes this way.
<mma4><5><{titihmm}>

<30>

I find men who find women attractive to be barbarian rapists. This is absolutely disgusting. How can men judge a womans looks, and then actually want to have sex with her. Thank you liberals for finally taking on this disgusting behavior. Having babies contributes to global warming and women are disgusting. Thanks for showing us the way Anna.

Somebody posted a link a while back to a guy named Sam Seder who I had never heard of. Has a show called Majority Report.

I've since been watching a bunch of MR's. Really good, intelligent, thoughtful stuff. And Sam has some off-camera comedian/impressionist who is often hysterical with his ad libs.

You should check it out.

The majority report is great!

My favorit impressions:
Right wing mandela

I love his ben caeson too.

Back