For once I agree with Cenk lol

• Thread starter Deleted member 457759
  • Start date
Probably not thread worthy but what ever. I hate Cenk with passion but he hit's a home run on this subject. Basically this Anna Kasparian chick breaks the wrong meter with how incredibly stupid she is with this subject. Women like her have done a lot of damage to society. Cenk defends male locker room banter while she on the other hand lies about females doing the same thing.

Ana Kasparian is a fucking pin-headed moron. She'll never be taken seriously.

The funniest one is when Cenk disagreed with the women on the show about Mattress Girl. Cenk totally called her on her bullshit. Special snowflake Hannah Cranston's world crumbled when Daddy disagreed with her. :D

If you want to fast forward to Snowflake getting her fragile mind shattered:

Last edited:
Can't believe Cenk is making so much sense. Typical Ana though with her irrational childish arguments.

TYT is openly bias. For this reason I appreciate that about them. I also like some of the work they do. Ironically 5 of their main personalities are the least effective. Cenk, Ana, John, Hasan and the dykey one are the least effective but Jordan Chariton is great.

I was always in awe of how unprofessional and chaotic the TYT show is. It's a bunch of mostly idiots just vomitting knee jerk opinions. With Cenk's background you would think they would have come a little closer to Democracy Now!'s program style, but noooOooOoo...

I was always in awe of how unprofessional and chaotic the TYT show is. It's a bunch of mostly idiots just vomitting knee jerk opinions. With Cenk's background you would think they would have come a little closer to Democracy Now!'s program style, but noooOooOoo...
I am okay with the overall format. Glenn beck is often shot beautifully but the content is rarely discussion inducing as he mostly has on people that believe with him.

Somebody posted a link a while back to a guy named Sam Seder who I had never heard of. Has a show called Majority Report.

I've since been watching a bunch of MR's. Really good, intelligent, thoughtful stuff. And Sam has some off-camera comedian/impressionist who is often hysterical with his ad libs.

You should check it out.

Couple of minutes? Whatre you trying to say loool

:p

I mean I don't like her THAT much. Ain't gonna waste too much of my time. I'm a busy man, won't bother thinking about baseball or Bigfoot Silva to make me last longer.

Somebody posted a link a while back to a guy named Sam Seder who I had never heard of. Has a show called Majority Report.

I've since been watching a bunch of MR's. Really good, intelligent, thoughtful stuff. And Sam has some off-camera comedian/impressionist who is often hysterical with his ad libs.

You should check it out.

I will do that. Thanks for the recommendation.

I am okay with the overall format. Glenn beck is often shot beautifully but the content is rarely discussion inducing as he mostly has on people that believe with him.

Not so much the format (high school news), but the fact that the seem to be always winging it and are fueled more with angst than a responsibility to be informative.

I don't know who she is, but based on the 5 minutes of that video that I watched, she seems like an unbearable cunt.
I'm pretty sure, she wasnt at one time. I remember watching the show many moons ago, and she wasnt as big as a cunt as she is now.

Not so much the format (high school news), but the fact that the seem to be always winging it and are fueled more with angst than a responsibility to be informative.
I agree that it is not structured very well but they do some very good field reporting and when they do have structured segments, I find they fall flat because none of the main hosts are effective broadcasters.

She is a cunt. Why are Armenian women such insufferable witches? Anita Sarkeesian, this bitch, an Armenian female coworker of mine, I haven't met a sane Armenian chick EVER. My mom is half Armenian, and half nuts.

I agree that it is not structured very well but they do some very good field reporting and when they do have structured segments, I find they fall flat because none of the main hosts are effective broadcasters.

Yeah, they're pretty terrible. If Ana wasn't such a fox, I don't think she'd be on there at all. She was a guest on CNN or something and I was so embarrassed for her.
But I put that on Cenk. He has had real industry experience and its his show, he should have more structure and higher standards. They're a reflection of him. I know I'm embarrassed when my team fucks up or look unprofessional.

You should check it out.
I am seder fan. Michael Brooks and David Pakman are smart guys too. Michael Brooks does funny impressions.

Back