For Butthurt UFC fans, fighters you want to see loose...

Benoitthegr8

Filthy Pensioner
Platinum Member
Reaction score
This is a thread for all Sherdoggers, have you ever had one of your favs lose to a better more dominant fighter..... Currently I do not have a fav that holds a belt, I guess I suck....lol. Here is my top three:

I just want to see these fighters get some of there own medicine....

1) We will start at middle weight: I was a big Rich Franklin fan back in the day, I had to watch him get wrecked by AS not only one but two times.... Had hoped Chael was the answer he blew it twice, but wrong again, then Okami..... damn that AS.....

2) The Light Heavies: Big Machida fan, thought he could solve the wrestling and reach riddle of JBJ..... ahhhhh, I suck again.

3) Lets move to the big guys: I have always been a Crocop fan and a Carwin fan, JDS made both of them look bad...... man, my favs have nothing.....

IMO 2013 Overeem will kneephuck JDS into the fetal position, one problem solved....

Who are your most butthurt moments?

For Butthurt UFC fans, fighters you want to see loose...

I want to see Phil Davis loose. His striking is still too tight for my liking.

Rousey more then anyone. it would mean the end of Wmma in the ufc

I want to see Phil Davis loose. His striking is still too tight for my liking.

Took me a sec, that was pretty bloody funny. W/b by the way, haven't seen you around for a while, just noticed a post of yours today. Where've you been?

definitely rory, after the incredible amount of hype i spewed about bj kicking his ass all over the cage and letting me down. its time to save some face. unfortunately condit is a good style matchup for him, and UFC is protecting him big time so i imagine it will be awhile for he looses.

and ofc jbj. cant stand the talk like this guy is invincible, especially when everyone he's fought w/ the exception of bonnar, just stands right in front of him. barely moving. not throwing leg kicks. i swear, that could make any fighter look good if all your opponents dont even try to attack or move

Anderson & JBJ, I used to feel that way about Edgar but he has paid his dues.

ETA: Always like seeing the Diaz bros lose also.

definitely rory, after the incredible amount of hype i spewed about bj kicking his ass all over the cage and letting me down. its time to save some face. unfortunately condit is a good style matchup for him, and UFC is protecting him big time so i imagine it will be awhile for he looses.

and ofc jbj. cant stand the talk like this guy is invincible, especially when everyone he's fought w/ the exception of bonnar, just stands right in front of him. barely moving. not throwing leg kicks. i swear, that could make any fighter look good if all your opponents dont even try to attack or move

Condit is the logical fight for Rory at this time, tell me how this fight = the UFC protecting him particularly as its his only defeat?

Why the shit can't anyone spell lose?? Loose is something your mother is. Lose is the opposite of win.

Not really.

If I had to pick somebody then I'd say Dodson, I can't stand the guy. Not because he beat any of my favorite fighters, just because he acts like a tool and was a rat on TUF.

When you say loose, do you mean loose on the dance floor?

Took me a sec, that was pretty bloody funny. W/b by the way, haven't seen you around for a while, just noticed a post of yours today. Where've you been?

In Japan jerking off for a year.... the network (work) here will not allow me to post, I'm very frustrated.... lol

I completely screwed the opening title, lol.... I suck, lose loose, stupid.... too much Sake will do that.

I really wanted to see Vitor break Jones' arm and take the belt from that kid .

Thank you.

I don't like to go into great details about my personal life, but here is what I said in the thread asking about me:

http://www.sherdog.net/forums/77614475-post554.html

All good, I certainly understand the unwillingness to be too open with online acquaintences. Well in any case, thanks for your message of Christmas cheer, and I hope you resolve whatever troubles you've had.

Back