For Butthurt UFC fans, fighters you want to see loose...

I want to see Bones lose so damn bad. Too much ****y. I don't think Chael is the one to beat him though.

Bones. I would love Silva to be top in all-time P4P but without him losing, preferably to a guy that Silva beat (or indeed Silva himself), that'll always be in danger.

Weidman, similar reasons though less extreme.

Dominick Cruz, specifically to Urijah Faber.

People I love to see lose:
HW: Cain V
LHW: Machida
MW: ?
WW: Bj penn
LW: Frankie Edgar
FW: Korean Zombie
BW: ?
FW? ?

I hate seeing Cerrone win. He's a great and exciting fighter but I just don't like him.

And I'm a big Jeremy Stephens fan, so yeah... That's my answer.

And Alves/Story just drives me crazy

I wanna see Weidman lose to Anderson so the hatards can proclaim Bisping, Stann, Munoz, Lombard as the next to definitely destroy Anderson.

Im not here to school a newb, but there are ways to throw kicks at someones legs without getting tossed around, imagine that.

this thread isn't about your expertise break down of my butthurt opinion. maybe you should stay on topic

You gotta use the inside leg kick...much harder to catch then one thrown to the outside.

I want to see GSP get his ass kicked for 4 rounds and be forced to tap in the 5th.

I don't really care who does it, tbh.

You gotta use the inside leg kick...much harder to catch then one thrown to the outside.

plus setting it up with punches or feints so his hands aren't low enough to catch it.

throwing single, lazy leg kicks to a guy like JJ is horrible idea, let alone a horrible idea against anyone.

And I do like JJ and Rory, but I am butthurt. Really frustrating to see top level guy after guy just stand right in front of JJ. just stand there. and get beat on. I don't think i've ever seen that so consistently. And JJ isn't really faking people out with crazy footwork.

I think he intimidates fighters to the point of frozen terror. I have never seen guys look like they wanted out more than against JJ.

Serra beating GSP

JDS beating Velasquez

Lesnar beating Carwin

Back