For Butthurt UFC fans, fighters you want to see loose...

Rousey more then anyone. it would mean the end of Wmma in the ufc

Why would you want to end WMMA? Are you one of those guys that just doesn't want to see women punch each other?

definitely rory, after the incredible amount of hype i spewed about bj kicking his ass all over the cage and letting me down. its time to save some face. unfortunately condit is a good style matchup for him, and UFC is protecting him big time so i imagine it will be awhile for he looses.

and ofc jbj. cant stand the talk like this guy is invincible, especially when everyone he's fought w/ the exception of bonnar, just stands right in front of him. barely moving. not throwing leg kicks. i swear, that could make any fighter look good if all your opponents dont even try to attack or move

That talk is from his fans. Not him.

jon jones. esp the way he beat machida and shogun. now it looks like he really is unbeatable at LHW i just want someone to beat him

Rory, Bones, Barao, Bendo.

I have wanted to see Barao lose ever since his fight with Faber. That is a slightly boring fight that Barao could have pushed the pace more but just played it safe.

That girly moan-scream before getting the belt put on him does not help either.

Im not here to school a newb, but there are ways to throw kicks at someones legs without getting tossed around, imagine that.

this thread isn't about your expertise break down of my butthurt opinion. maybe you should stay on topic

Don't get defensive, I was just making a comment. I didn't think I beat you up in the post.

Like I said, throwing kicks at wrestlers is something that strikers should be wary of and a wrestler with Jones reach is another problem.

Your butt hurt opinion is fine, I just made a retort and that was all. I never claimed it was impossible just dangerous, very dangerous.

Last edited:
I have wanted to see Barao lose ever since his fight with Faber. That is a slightly boring fight that Barao could have pushed the pace more but just played it safe.

That girly moan-scream before getting the belt put on him does not help either.

And when he sucked his thumb after the Picket fight was a bit gross.

The only time I've ever been butt-hurt is after I blacked out and woke up face-down on Adam Lambert's leather sofa.

i still want to see sonnen lose, but i want AS to beat him.chael won the first fight bc he thought it was on how many rounds you made and the second fight silva cheated so......

I want to see Lombard lose. He is badmouthing Toquinho

The only fighter I hope to see lose is Fitch, but it's hard to hate on the guy after his fight against Erik Silva. For a while I was hating on Leonard because of those decisions he got against KZ and Phan (and the money I lost for betting on Phan) but now I don't really care too much since they got their revenge.

I dont care for WMMA but I really hate Ronda. Hope she get her ass kicked

I'd love to see Silva lose.Not that I have anything against him,I'd just like to see Dana's reaction and the shitstorm on Sherdog.

Never liked Tito Ortiz so I'm glad he retired on two losses in a row

Chris Weidmann. Talking far too much recently

Chris Weidmann. Talking far too much recently

If he loses before he gets a match with Anderson Silva, the Silva haters will be screaming to the high heavens that the UFC is protecting Silva by matching Weidman against someone who beat him :icon_lol:

Back