Footballer Rio Ferdinand responds to Werdum pic

Rio with 6 months training or Werdum?

• Total voters
Please

Messi with 6 months training would dominate, Gabriel would take out Yoel with 2 weeks training.

You know how many UFC fighters have been paid to throw a fight?

Chael/Silva 1 for example

Players last night during the superbowl were fucked after 7 minutes, shit cardio, shit athletes

Stop posting . . . . . that's all

EOW u gotta be the biggest troll ever it's actually really obvious just stop...

Piccolo-levriero-italiano-e1360602488630.jpg

abe68a058f85430319f5222b937bcaf4.jpg

Soccer players would not transition well into combat sports...

Other than Zlatan

didn't mcgregor already ktfo a soccer pansy in 13 seconds?

Lol at Rio thinking he could fight anyone

Vidic I'd probably take seriously the man was willing to walk away from pro football to go to war

Vidic was and will always be a beast. Always liked wobbly gob but for me Vidic > Rio.

Has it been said yet how Rio is an A level athlete and mma is full of D level athletes?

Adebayo "The Beast" Akinfenwa could make a "run" in the HW Division

akinfenwa.jpg

adebayo_akinfenwa_weights.jpg

Soccer players would not transition well into combat sports...

Other than Zlatan
I actually think they would. Obviously the smaller weights. A lot of footballers are great athletes....much better natural athletes than you see in MMA. And before people say oooh they throw themselves as soon as they get touched. Its part of the game. I said before, but I think some soccer players and some female tennis players would make great fighters

soccer players are not a level athletes, just athletes too small/weak to compete in real athletic endeavors such as football, basketball, baseball, wrestling, rugby

Why would they choose to be poorer ;)

You obviously didn't see him on the pitch

Guy was a killer and put his body on the line for everything

Yes, I have. We're from the same country. Don't fall for the hype. Talk is cheap. And Serbia hasn't been in a true war during Nemanja's stay in England.

Back