Footballer Rio Ferdinand responds to Werdum pic

Rio with 6 months training or Werdum?

• Total voters
Roy Keane or Vinnie Jones might've done OK with MMA, what headcases they were.

Telling you right now, Ferdinand would batter 99% of the roster

a real A level athlete competing in a "niche" sport would dominate

I don't understand how you guys see someone like Yoel Romero having some trouble in MMA and think a footballer can dominate MMA.

tumblr_mqdhz1jhcv1ry1rm7o1_400.gif

Think you could be onto something there

Rio can do fuckin handstands and the guy is a MASSIVE

I know people joke about A-level sports stars but come on, Rio talks slow, both mentally and physically, he looks like he has a glass Jaw aswell. He'd get KO'd on the spot.

Really? Every time I see a soccer player even get breathed on hard they flop over and roll around in pain for 2 minutes. Can you imagine if he actually got hit hard???

I don't understand how you guys see someone like Yoel Romero having some trouble in MMA and think a footballer can dominate MMA.

Combat sports have weight classes. Romero is not fighting soccer players. That guy Rio is 6'2 and weighs 190 as a soccer player. As a fighter, he would be a 6'2 170 pound welterweight with great athleticism. He'd probably be suited to fighting like Wonderboy, based on his body type.

Now, obviously he may not be able to fight. He's not a fighter, he's played soccer his whole life. But comparing him to a roided-out 185 wrestler does not really make sense.

soccer players are not a level athletes, just athletes too small/weak to compete in real athletic endeavors such as football, basketball, baseball, wrestling, rugby

Stop driving your motorbike without a helmet

Please

Messi with 6 months training would dominate, Gabriel would take out Yoel with 2 weeks training.

Really? Every time I see a soccer player even get breathed on hard they flop over and roll around in pain for 2 minutes. Can you imagine if he actually got hit hard???

You know how many UFC fighters have been paid to throw a fight?

Chael/Silva 1 for example

soccer players are not a level athletes, just athletes too small/weak to compete in real athletic endeavors such as football, basketball, baseball, wrestling, rugby

Players last night during the superbowl were fucked after 7 minutes, shit cardio, shit athletes

Stop driving your motorbike without a helmet

Stop posting . . . . . that's all

Patrick Vieira would've made a good MMA fighter

Players last night during the superbowl were fucked after 7 minutes, shit cardio, shit athletes

I noticed the same thing :eek:

Peyton was gassed and had to sit on the bench, LMAO!

Dunno who he is, was he in the Superbowl ?

I noticed the same thing :eek:

Peyton was gassed and had to sit on the bench, LMAO!

these NFL players need a 2 week vacation after a 100 yard dash

You know how many UFC fighters have been paid to throw a fight?

Chael/Silva 1 for example

That's a strong accusation there fella. Got proof of that other than Chael's giant mouth?

these NFL players need a 2 week vacation after a 100 yard dash

These soccer players need a doctor, a 5 minute break, and a hug from their mama every time they fall to the ground.

That's a strong accusation there fella. Got proof of that other than Chael's giant mouth?

I was there during the meeting between Dana and Chael "fella"

These soccer players need a doctor, a 5 minute break, and a hug from their mama every time they fall to the ground.

why are you rustled for?

Back