Footballer Rio Ferdinand responds to Werdum pic

Rio with 6 months training or Werdum?

• Total voters
When they say "Footballer",does that mean soccer cause I must say outside of Golf(which is not even a sport),soccer might be the most boring thing ive ever had the displeasure of watching..

When they say "Footballer",does that mean soccer cause I must say outside of Golf(which is not even a sport),soccer might be the most boring thing ive ever had the displeasure of watching..

Football as in football.

Not like the superbowl when they're gassed after 5 minutes and need breaks all the time?

Your MVP Can Newton was shook to even get tackled. LMAO!

They say "footballer" because that's what the entire world refer to them as.

BS :p

Keane would be like Neil Seery

Vieira would be like Jon Jones

Nah no way...

Keane would be like Conor McGregor.

Vieira would be like Marcus The Darkness from TUF 10.

we are talking about the greatest sport known to mankind. A sport which brings nations together, a sport which is number 1 on the global scale.

You keep on enjoying all the other fraud sports - American Football, basketball, baseball etc

The fact is 96.4% of football players could make it in those other sports if they tried, but maybe 0.5% of your sports stars could make it in football

Just saying

Teach this guy some leg kicks.

be9f22b579321baf987d0f7af3bc274e.jpg
lol looks like lombard on the right

soccer players are not a level athletes, just athletes too small/weak to compete in real athletic endeavors such as football, basketball, baseball, wrestling, rugby

Wrestling! ? People on welfare make more money.

I think Rio would injure himself just trying to hold Werdum's gaze

I don't understand what is going on with this gay soccer shit.

Ok I love Werdum, but did he really post that pic?

I mean, how many other times have fighters posted pictures depicting them fist fucking the other?

Never understood how people claim soccer is more boring that baseball, American football, basketball, or tennis

football has hooligans. this fact alone makes it more interesting than nfl, nba and whatever the baseball thing is called in the us.

Balloteli trolled Ferdinand, Werdum would uber troll him.

How's he going to defend a take-down when he used to struggle defending a corner ?

Leeds United prime Ferdinand. had prime woodgate beside him.

Balloteli trolled Ferdinand, Werdum would uber troll him.

Leeds United prime Ferdinand. had prime woodgate beside him.

Prime Woodgate? lol he was decent at best

Back