Footage of McGregor throwing drink at MGK

I don't watch them but I like them both.
Oh and face it: mos MMA commentators are huge shills.
I do too, always liked Ryan Clark on other sports shows, him and DC talking about MMA just seems like a bad balance. I get most commentators are shills, but DC is an even bigger shill than normal, and Ryan Clark doesn’t know anything about MMA so it’s a bad combination.

Secondly, I can understand wanting to get next to Fox. But, as a guy with $200M in the bank. Can’t he actually find something better than that? Or at least someone that is single? What’s the logic in that move? Slinking around like a rat in the gutter making moves behind people’s backs. All of this while the mother of his kids is right there.

Dude, he is known and documented as a serial (attempted) seducer of all kinds of women, thinking that his money & star status gives him the rights to said women.
He sends DMs to even married women, like Poirier's wife.
He doesn't give a shit about his partner and kids. That's 100% known now.
Basically Conor is the kind of guy that will grope or try to seduce your wife right in front of you, and try to attack you if you protest.
He's scum. He will end in jail but he's protected so far by fame & money.

Conor almost broke his leg glassing that guy. He probably tweaked it

ESPN is the worst thing to MMA media. Such fucking dumb, watered down, retarded takes on every situation.

He tossed that drink like a jealous ex…
GIF-HERO-McGregor.gif
All this anger because MGK didn't wanna take a picture with McG's whale of a wife? Lol

I have no idea who this MGK guy is, but anybody Conor throws a drink at instantly becomes cool with me.

So when does Dee decide to save face and have some dignity?

Anybody who knows women knows the answer to that will be...never. When a man has enough money he can do to his woman whatever he wants. Doesn't make it right, I'm just sayin'.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back