Footage of McGregor throwing drink at MGK

Lower leg is *partly* a central core of titanium BUT this titanium is surrounded by .....bone (the tibia) and the fibula is NOT fixed by titanium rod, it may or may not have had internal fixation at all (some do, some don't). At best the fibula has a plate and some screws on the side of it, not a rod down the center, it's too thin.

So...the fibula is absolutely breakable again as only a small part of it will be plated (and maybe NONE of it, depends on the nature of the fracture) and the tibia has bone surrounding the rod and that bone can be re-broken fairly easily. Prob would be difficult to visually SEE if the tibia fractures again. Only difference is that the leg won't BEND like before as the rod will remain straight (well it might bend under enough force...like getting hit by a truck etc...)

Summary:
1) The fibula can easily re-fracture. (Fibula is quite a thin bone)
2) The tibia can also re-fracture again, but unlikely to be in such a catastrophic manner as central "core" is now metal.
3) His other leg is, exactly as before, "natural" and therefore just as susceptible to similar injury.
My leg hurt after reading that. I have had the misfortune of breaking my tibia before

He tossed that drink like a jealous ex…
GIF-HERO-McGregor.gif

I look forward to seeing better footage of this on the upcoming documentary "Colin McCracken's Tragic Last Days" on the E! network.

My leg hurt after reading that. I have had the misfortune of breaking my tibia before

Yikes.

How painful is it?

I broke my collar bone, snapped right in the middle playing rugby as kid. I can't quite remember the pain other than it was horrific and nauseating, just collapsed screaming. And it's still bent n fucked up my shoulder posture forever.

nothing like seeing a professional mixed martial artist trying to start a fight with a skinny goofy civilian.

And yet no one is shocked at Conor's behavior. Iwonder why that is

Conor a walking L these days. How you going to get punk'd by Kelly. Poor guys ego was battered and he can't do shit with his gimpy leg.. just taking L's in and out of the cage

Last edited:
Yikes.

How painful is it?

I broke my collar bone, snapped right in the middle playing rugby as kid. I can't quite remember the pain other than it was horrific and nauseating, just collapsed screaming. And it's still bent n fucked up my shoulder posture forever.
It was pretty painful. Breaking my ankle was worse tho.
Collar bone sounds brutal

It was pretty painful. Breaking my ankle was worse tho.
Collar bone sounds brutal

Ah yeah... the ankle... damn, that seems like a strong connecting bone, like, on the corner if you know what I mean. I bet that would be agonising.

Yeah the collar bone sucked bro. It's a pretty solid bone you know. I don't know if they're supposedta... fix it? straighten it? they just put me in a sling for like a month and it healed bent... how come Conor has a rod and I don't got an unbreakable titanium collar bone

Man, I was like 20 seconds into that video and it was already glaringly obvious that this RC guy know jack shit about MMA.

lol ... MGK better drank it because we all know what Conor does when someone refuses to drink something.
Also lol at the crippled Irishman

414046.jpg

There's an old Irish proverb that goes: "a goat with a crown is still a goat".

Fits nicely

Kelly is a prick, I'll complain when he attacks someone I like.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back