Footage of McGregor throwing drink at MGK

He tossed that drink like a jealous ex…
GIF-HERO-McGregor.gif
damn that's some dandy footwork throwing that drink. or did he slip LMFAO

why are you so triggered by khabib?

I loved Khabib when he was being held back by the UFC. I felt that was messed up and he deserved more praise. However, since becoming Champ he and his fans have gotten cocky and are making some outlandish claims as to Khabibs legacy. He claims he’s humble yet he makes some pretty egotistical remarks and actions. I don’t hate Khabib just want to point out the bad shit and stop this over glorification of his legacy. Let’s not forget his backwards religious thinking.

DC tries to act like he is a humble good guy but I don’t like how he’s trying to use his new found media status to try to bully others. It’s like okay.. you guys purport to be humble why attack Mcgregor? We know he’s a bad guy but now you’re just making people like the bad guy by treating him like shit when you are in power.

I don’t like Bisping either. I don’t like it when fighters use media roles to shit on fighters.

So it was actually on his left leg.. moron. All that weight after a little leap.

Last edited:
That’s your Hero, marks..
Always a lousy trash person, with an entitled persona. I guess money can’t fix pikey.

He tossed that drink like a jealous ex…
GIF-HERO-McGregor.gif
Look at him in the picture to the right. The anger on Conor's face is for real and all for what? A picture being refused?
Now imagine what he would do to a women that tells him no...

Gone are the days of motivated deranged Conor throwing heavy handtruck, instead we now have unsteady Bambi legs Conor throwing drinks
vid_conor.jpg
honestly he was always about throwing shit or faking throwing shit,like w alvarez and the chair. Not really meaning to ever get in a real scuffle.

This time w the dolly i honestly think he didnt intend it to do as much damage as it did. You can see Artem like "holy shit" when it busts through the window.

Throwing drinks is what a rapper would do to a fighter, not the other way around.

Ive had friends like Conor. I had one friend that had me on edge every time we hung out. He was constantly getting into it with strangers. It was fun to him. Wed be stopped at a red light and hed flip off the guy in the car next to us. Wed be at the park chillin and hed point to a dude and say chit out loud like: "I bet Id whoop his ass" or "he looks like a pussy"

Some guys just like the rush.

What is going on with him?! I loved his rise up in the UFC, but in the back of my mind I always expected he couldn't avoid the downfall we have seen others go through. It was fun while it lasted.

My first comment about that shitshow.

I haven’t seen anybody mention that Conor has a cane in one hand and a drink in the other. How fucking lame is that to begin with? At these kinds of events they have green rooms or reception areas with all kinds of booze. But this clown couldn’t walk from a limo into the building without his little security blanket? That right there, speaks volumes.

Secondly, I can understand wanting to get next to Fox. But, as a guy with $200M in the bank. Can’t he actually find something better than that? Or at least someone that is single? What’s the logic in that move? Slinking around like a rat in the gutter making moves behind people’s backs. All of this while the mother of his kids is right there.

There is just so much wrong with this. Then going off the deep end, when the chick you’re lusting over wants nothing to do with you? Meanwhile look at all the bystanders. You can just tell that they think “whoever” this fucking clown is, he’s absolute trash. Can’t conduct himself properly in public at all.

No matter how much money he ever gets. Upstanding members of the music, and movie scene will never allow clowns like that into their inner circles. That’s why security is always so prevalent at these types of events. To keep out the riff raff.

such an attention seeker. zzzzzzzz

Look at him in the picture to the right. The anger on Conor's face is for real and all for what? A picture being refused?
Now imagine what he would do to a women that tells him no...
We already know what happens when a woman says no to him.

Dude needs to be careful. He's about 2 months into healing from snapping his leg, coulda re-snapped it, foolish.

He has the brain of an Irish alcoholic and you expect him to be sensible about his health & future.

Imagine a "professional" fighter picking a fight with the scrawny 2021 version of Vanilla Ice. Canor really has reached a new low.

Back