Footage finally released of Cologne sex attacks. Shows Police being unable to stop RAPEFUGEES

I am going to have trouble passing character and fitness because of NOTHING.. All these guys are free and with no criminal records throughout Europe. It's getting tiring.

That has to be incredibly frustrating for law enforcement. Even if these attackers were identified, I assume it would at best take years and cost huge money for each individual to be deported.

Glad to see the police presence seems like it will be significantly increased this year, though it's obviously dissapointing this must be the case.

Have their been any charges or arrests stemming from those events? I assume mass confusion has pretty much made everyone involved anonymous.

German are way too disciplined, officers had their orders just like the ss ' camp guards..

how can their men allow this to happen

giphy.gif

It worth it you guys, don't let far right media confuse you. Diversity and multiculturalism works in Canada and Sweden. The German population will learn to love refugees and non European immigrants and will learn to hate their own culture and people.

Why does that matter? I think it speaks to detachment from reality.

And it's that detachment from reality that led some German people (in particular Women) to meet Migrants off of trains with offers of hugs, safe in their blissful ignorance, not knowing(or caring) that the men they were welcoming with open arms come from a culture that despises them and treats them as nothing more than warm vessels of flesh to meet any desire they so require.

Literally sheep welcoming in the wolves with open arms.

2017, bitches better stay inside.

Police don't stop criminals from committing crimes. They usually show up after the crime has already been committed. Governments need to allow people to protect themselves from criminals so the police and paramedics can collect the crippled or dead bodies of criminals when they do arrive.

They need to bring back those 1940s Germans in black uniforms with lighting bolts on the sleves to straighten this shit out.

merkel tells those girls to hug them

these people are not compatible with western civilization. they dont even want to be. i cant believe germans are being so stupid unless they want to suffer

how can their men allow this to happen
Their men have been domesticated and wussified by modern life/ democracy

German are way too disciplined, officers had their orders just like the ss ' camp guards..
Hmm I heard some where it's maybe a cultural thing Germans are into being obdient also most everyone knows Germans are a strict effecient orderly people

I am going to have trouble passing character and fitness because of NOTHING.. All these guys are free and with no criminal records throughout Europe. It's getting tiring.

They should try it in Texas and see how fast they are dead.

The leftists who defend Islam and support open borders and multiculturalism are every bit as bad as the animals who did this. This is real real rape culture and feminists and leftists have welcomed it with open arms.

Hmm I heard some where it's maybe a cultural thing Germans are into being obdient also most everyone knows Germans are a strict effecient orderly people
"don't bother the migrants, let them have their fun" "we obey", mindless and efficent like machines.
just like during the nazi period.

That has to be incredibly frustrating for law enforcement. Even if these attackers were identified, I assume it would at best take years and cost huge money for each individual to be deported.

Glad to see the police presence seems like it will be significantly increased this year, though it's obviously dissapointing this must be the case.

Have their been any charges or arrests stemming from those events? I assume mass confusion has pretty much made everyone involved anonymous.

I don't think too many guys got arrested, owing to the confusion like you said I guess plus the lack of police, but I remember seeing this a few months ago and it sort of sums up the whole attitude there.

http://www.dw.com/en/german-court-convicts-two-men-for-sexual-assaults-in-cologne/a-19386443

The judges sentenced a 21-year old Iraqi to a one-year probation term on Wednesday, after finding him guilty of sexually assaulting a woman on New Year's Eve in Cologne.

According to the court, the man kissed a woman against her will and licked her face after putting her in a headlock.

"We see this as a sexual assault," Judge Gerd Krämer said.

The other defendant, a 26-year old Algerian, also received a one-year suspended sentence for aiding sexual assault. The Algerian also threatened the fiancé of one of the victims, asking him to "give the girls" to him or die.

"They give-a him a suspended-a sentence. Suspended-a sentence!"

Salvatore-Corsitto-in-Bonasera-in-The-Godfather.jpg

Like to me, I would think that if I let you in as a refugee and you start sexually assaulting my citizens, it's time for you to GTFO. But I understand there's legalities about deporting refugees, you can't send them back if their home country won't take them, etc. But giving them a slap on the wrist like that is some bullshit. And the fact that the government and media tried to cover up this mass sexual assault from the people is pretty sickening.

Last edited:
and leftists will pretend to be upset about this while still supporting thousands of refugees being flooded into the west.

The leftists who defend Islam and support open borders and multiculturalism are every bit as bad as the animals who did this. This is real real rape culture and feminists and leftists have welcomed it with open arms.
anyone who supports islamic immigration has no business pretending to be upset about any of this shit. anyone who truly is upset would want this stopped and would stop supporting islamic immigration

This was a cover up from the very beginning and Merkel believe Russia is the reason why she isn't popular

Back