Footage finally released of Cologne sex attacks. Shows Police being unable to stop RAPEFUGEES

The Beast Within

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ckers-police-realise-powerless-stop-them.html

• More than 500 women were assaulted or robbed by mobs of migrant men
  • The harrowing cries of a girl can be heard on the video from New Year's Eve
  • Video also shows fireworks being launched into huge groups of people
  • Another victim of sexual assault has come forward with her recollection

Newly-released footage from the New Year's Eve sex attacks in Cologne show how powerless the vastly-outnumbered police were in handling the out-of-control crowd.

More than 500 women were assaulted and robbed by mobs of immigrant, mostly North African men in the German city during last year's New Year's Eve celebrations.

Harrowing cries of a girl shouting: 'No! You cannot touch me!', can be heard at the beginning of the new footage which was filmed by specially-trained police officials.

It also shows fireworks being repeatedly fired into groups of people with many of them exploding at the feet of the police officers trying to control the 2,000-strong crowd.

Revellers pay little or no attention to instructions from police officers who can be heard expressing their frustration at their inability to deal with the mob and one police officer can be heard complaining, 'I'm standing here all by myself'.

Police in Cologne this week revealed that 1,500 officers - ten times as many as last year - will be on duty this New Year's Eve to avoid a repetition of last year's events.

They are also planning helicopter surveillance of revellers, limiting the number of people in certain areas and deploying police officers trained in investigating sexual assault.

VICTIMS DESCRIBE TERRIFYING ORDEAL AT HANDS OF MOB ATTACKERS

Since the vast scale of the attacks emerged, several victims have come forward to describe terrifying scenes in the marauding mob.

An 18-year-old had an abortion after she was raped in the mass sexual frenzy at Cologne train station on New Year's Eve.

She was thrown around a group of men before eventually falling on the floor, where she was raped alongside another girl.

Frauke Mahr, 63, who is the manager of the Project for Girls in Cologne, told prosecutors on her behalf: 'She was separated from her girlfriend, and ended up being shoved from one man to another. She was then thrown to the floor and raped.

'She told me that a few metres away she saw another girl lying on the ground, also being raped.

'She had tried to signal to the other girl that she should close her eyes, but the man then grabbed her own head and forced her to look at him.'

Her ordeal ended when a policeman pulled the man away and she ran home in a panic.

Katja L, 28, said she was with three friends outside the station when they encountered a group of 'foreign-looking men'.

'Suddenly I felt a hand on my bottom, then on my breasts, then I was groped everywhere,' she told Cologne tabloid Express.

'It was horrible. Although we screamed and flailed about, the guys didn't stop. I was beside myself and think that I was touched about 100 times across around 200 metres [220 yards].'

A woman in her 30s, interviewed on rolling news channel N24, said she was groped by a group of 'Arab-looking men'.

'They didn't look at me aggressively, they seemed more curious than anything, and a little drunk,' she said. 'I was furious.'

According to Bild, a student named Evelyn, 24, from Rheinland-Pfalz, who was at the train station in Cologne, said: 'I had a knee-length skirt on, and suddenly I felt a hand on my backside under my dress. I turned round immediately and saw a grinning face.'

She said that she managed to get to the cathedral and sat on a bench and suddenly she was surrounded by men once again, and had only heard them speaking Arabic.

'The only English they knew was "Hey Baby". I was grabbed and held by the arm and it was a nightmare. We were trapped in a mass of people.'

Lea Westkamp, 19, told a TV station: 'I was surrounded and helpless. I could do nothing. These men were all over me.'

Meanwhile, one teenage victim of last year's sex attacks, who was named only as Lisa S, 18, has spoken publicly about her ordeal for the first time.

Lisa, from Bavaria, was on her way to the New Year's Eve celebrations in the city's cathedral square with her two cousins when they were assaulted.

She said: 'We were immediately grabbed in our genital area from all sides, my dress was raised.

'My cousin was grabbed by her arm as they tried to pull her away.

'We tried to defend ourselves but we had no chance, as soon as we could escape one of them groping us, we were again groped by others.'

After they managed to escape, the three cousins spoke to the first policeman they saw but he told them he was busy and could not help, Lisa said.

In total, 1,222 criminal complaints were investigated by the authorities in Cologne, of which 513 involved an accusation of sexual assault.

These included sexual coercion, rape and sexually motivated insults.

So far only 35 of the accused men have appeared in court with a total of 24 found guilty.

Six of the 24 cases are still pending appeals, while 18 sentences have been made final.

Of these, just three related to sexual assaults.

Cologne was not the only German city were sex attackers escaped from prosecution after out-of-control New Year's celebrations.

In Hamburg, 245 investigations into sex attacks resulted in only four accusations and one prosecution, according to prosecutor Nana Frombach.

Frombach indicated the number of attacked women was 410 at last year's celebrations in the city.

Similar incidents were reported in Frankfurt, Dortmund, Dusseldorf, Stuttgart, and Bielefeld.

BOOM IN IMMIGRATION LEADS TO HEIGHTENED TENSIONS

Cologne, located in the state of North Rhine-Westphalia, is a 2000-year-old city which was first established as an outpost of the Roman Empire.

Throughout the following centuries, its population has steadily increased to now number more than 1million people, with a total of 3million living in the wider area.

The huge population boom is attributed to immigration, much of which comes from Turkey.

Official statistics show that in 2006, just over 30 percent of the population were migrants and 120,000 were Muslim.

However, these figures are likely to have drastically altered in the past two years as waves of migrants from Syria and other conflicts in the Middle East make their way into the country.

Last year alone Cologne welcomed 10,000 migrants into the city.

The exact numbers of the recent influx have not yet been confirmed by official statisticians, but in 2012 - before the worst of the asylum-seeking crisis had begun - migration flows had already risen by a third from the previous year.

This huge migration, which many in Germany fear will over-run existing social systems and infrastructure, has been partly facilitated by Chancellor Angela Merkel's willingness to take in 1million migrants this year alone.

Sad.

But tbh I can't even feel sorry for those people. I mean I feel sorry for the girls who actually were victims of those rapefugees but Germans or Swedes in general? Nah.
They're still busy defending their guests and come up with awesome argumentations like "not all refugees!" or "Swedes/Germans rape women too!". It's what they want, it's their country. What you're looking at is what they are willing to accept in order to be tolerant.
It is what it is.

merkel tells those girls to hug them

these people are not compatible with western civilization. they dont even want to be. i cant believe germans are being so stupid unless they want to suffer

how can their men allow this to happen

Pathetic germis, cucked by 3rd world savages. Pathetic.

Not cool TS. Putting a clever pun in a serious topic is just wrong. Not as wrong as the actual raping but wrong nonetheless.

Only one solution, to be honest. Roundin' up degenerates, exterminate the untermenschen.

A little 'grab them by the pussy' overkill right there.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ckers-police-realise-powerless-stop-them.html

• More than 500 women were assaulted or robbed by mobs of migrant men
  • The harrowing cries of a girl can be heard on the video from New Year's Eve
  • Video also shows fireworks being launched into huge groups of people
  • Another victim of sexual assault has come forward with her recollection

Newly-released footage from the New Year's Eve sex attacks in Cologne show how powerless the vastly-outnumbered police were in handling the out-of-control crowd.

More than 500 women were assaulted and robbed by mobs of immigrant, mostly North African men in the German city during last year's New Year's Eve celebrations.

Harrowing cries of a girl shouting: 'No! You cannot touch me!', can be heard at the beginning of the new footage which was filmed by specially-trained police officials.

It also shows fireworks being repeatedly fired into groups of people with many of them exploding at the feet of the police officers trying to control the 2,000-strong crowd.

Revellers pay little or no attention to instructions from police officers who can be heard expressing their frustration at their inability to deal with the mob and one police officer can be heard complaining, 'I'm standing here all by myself'.

Police in Cologne this week revealed that 1,500 officers - ten times as many as last year - will be on duty this New Year's Eve to avoid a repetition of last year's events.

They are also planning helicopter surveillance of revellers, limiting the number of people in certain areas and deploying police officers trained in investigating sexual assault.

VICTIMS DESCRIBE TERRIFYING ORDEAL AT HANDS OF MOB ATTACKERS

Since the vast scale of the attacks emerged, several victims have come forward to describe terrifying scenes in the marauding mob.

An 18-year-old had an abortion after she was raped in the mass sexual frenzy at Cologne train station on New Year's Eve.

She was thrown around a group of men before eventually falling on the floor, where she was raped alongside another girl.

Frauke Mahr, 63, who is the manager of the Project for Girls in Cologne, told prosecutors on her behalf: 'She was separated from her girlfriend, and ended up being shoved from one man to another. She was then thrown to the floor and raped.

'She told me that a few metres away she saw another girl lying on the ground, also being raped.

'She had tried to signal to the other girl that she should close her eyes, but the man then grabbed her own head and forced her to look at him.'

Her ordeal ended when a policeman pulled the man away and she ran home in a panic.

Katja L, 28, said she was with three friends outside the station when they encountered a group of 'foreign-looking men'.

'Suddenly I felt a hand on my bottom, then on my breasts, then I was groped everywhere,' she told Cologne tabloid Express.

'It was horrible. Although we screamed and flailed about, the guys didn't stop. I was beside myself and think that I was touched about 100 times across around 200 metres [220 yards].'

A woman in her 30s, interviewed on rolling news channel N24, said she was groped by a group of 'Arab-looking men'.

'They didn't look at me aggressively, they seemed more curious than anything, and a little drunk,' she said. 'I was furious.'

According to Bild, a student named Evelyn, 24, from Rheinland-Pfalz, who was at the train station in Cologne, said: 'I had a knee-length skirt on, and suddenly I felt a hand on my backside under my dress. I turned round immediately and saw a grinning face.'

She said that she managed to get to the cathedral and sat on a bench and suddenly she was surrounded by men once again, and had only heard them speaking Arabic.

'The only English they knew was "Hey Baby". I was grabbed and held by the arm and it was a nightmare. We were trapped in a mass of people.'

Lea Westkamp, 19, told a TV station: 'I was surrounded and helpless. I could do nothing. These men were all over me.'

Meanwhile, one teenage victim of last year's sex attacks, who was named only as Lisa S, 18, has spoken publicly about her ordeal for the first time.

Lisa, from Bavaria, was on her way to the New Year's Eve celebrations in the city's cathedral square with her two cousins when they were assaulted.

She said: 'We were immediately grabbed in our genital area from all sides, my dress was raised.

'My cousin was grabbed by her arm as they tried to pull her away.

'We tried to defend ourselves but we had no chance, as soon as we could escape one of them groping us, we were again groped by others.'

After they managed to escape, the three cousins spoke to the first policeman they saw but he told them he was busy and could not help, Lisa said.

In total, 1,222 criminal complaints were investigated by the authorities in Cologne, of which 513 involved an accusation of sexual assault.

These included sexual coercion, rape and sexually motivated insults.

So far only 35 of the accused men have appeared in court with a total of 24 found guilty.

Six of the 24 cases are still pending appeals, while 18 sentences have been made final.

Of these, just three related to sexual assaults.

Cologne was not the only German city were sex attackers escaped from prosecution after out-of-control New Year's celebrations.

In Hamburg, 245 investigations into sex attacks resulted in only four accusations and one prosecution, according to prosecutor Nana Frombach.

Frombach indicated the number of attacked women was 410 at last year's celebrations in the city.

Similar incidents were reported in Frankfurt, Dortmund, Dusseldorf, Stuttgart, and Bielefeld.

BOOM IN IMMIGRATION LEADS TO HEIGHTENED TENSIONS

Cologne, located in the state of North Rhine-Westphalia, is a 2000-year-old city which was first established as an outpost of the Roman Empire.

Throughout the following centuries, its population has steadily increased to now number more than 1million people, with a total of 3million living in the wider area.

The huge population boom is attributed to immigration, much of which comes from Turkey.

Official statistics show that in 2006, just over 30 percent of the population were migrants and 120,000 were Muslim.

However, these figures are likely to have drastically altered in the past two years as waves of migrants from Syria and other conflicts in the Middle East make their way into the country.

Last year alone Cologne welcomed 10,000 migrants into the city.

The exact numbers of the recent influx have not yet been confirmed by official statisticians, but in 2012 - before the worst of the asylum-seeking crisis had begun - migration flows had already risen by a third from the previous year.

This huge migration, which many in Germany fear will over-run existing social systems and infrastructure, has been partly facilitated by Chancellor Angela Merkel's willingness to take in 1million migrants this year alone.
Wow, that's an extremely depressing and poignant post. Gonna be tough to watch the video, maybe later.

Sounds and looks way more fucked up than what had been initially reported, based on the video and the victim accounts. Didn't know there was actual raping going on.

Pure snack bar savagery. People greatly underestimate just how different our cultures are. Deport them all to a man made island imo..a really shitty one

A group of German men need to get together and start fucking these immigrants up. Make them live in fear.

Gonna need more wristbands this year.

They could have been Obama dreamers.

This was Crooked Hillary and Hussein Obama's vison for America.

Thank God we voted in Trump.

I'm going to talk about this horrible story from a different perspective. This caught my eye, and quite frankly set me off:

"Harrowing cries of a girl shouting: 'No! You cannot touch me!', can be heard"

Why? The belief that she can't be touched. What kind of bubble wrapped world could possibly produce such naivety? The world is a harsh shitty place just a days drive east from Cologne. It's exponentially worse the further south east you go.

Now I get that the girl was in no state of mind to think the verbiage of her cry of alarm through. But my point is, that's not something people who have faced true adversity would yell. Why does that matter? I think it speaks to detachment from reality.

And that reality is most of the world is not a nice place. And harsh places breed harsh people. Poverty, violence and ignorance does not make for a general population that has shed their predatory instincts. And that instinct has been largely bred out of western Europe. Eastern Europe still has remnants of it, and recognize it in others. That's why borders are closing, and these attackers would have been lynched the next day.

Anyways, in a round about way I'm bitching about a culture that thinks since they've *evolved*, the rest of the world must have as well. It's doubtful a girl in Afghanistan or Somalia would say "no you can't" to her attackers, because she damned well knows they can, and will. And they will keep doing it in Europe as long as they're allowed to come in massive numbers and unverified.

Long story short, I hope these women recover as completely as possible, and I hope Merkel hangs. As well as their media for trying to keep this story under wraps.

I believe European governments will eventually criminalize handheld cameras in public, very stealthily.

Their racial genocide ("diversification") program has relied heavily assistance from the mass media:

1. "Early reports suggest that it was Neo-Nazis".
2. Blurry details, sidetrack, sidetrack, sidetrack, conceal identities of perpetrators, sidetrack.
3. Once the migrant identities are revealed, attack victims and accuse them of lying.
4. Call any rogue news outlets who continue to report the stories "Fake News" and pressure for their online censorship.

Camera footage has become a major thorn in their side, something they can't control, and will eventually be cracked down on somehow.

Sad.

But tbh I can't even feel sorry for those people. I mean I feel sorry for the girls who actually were victims of those rapefugees but Germans or Swedes in general? Nah.
They're still busy defending their guests and come up with awesome argumentations like "not all refugees!" or "Swedes/Germans rape women too!". It's what they want, it's their country. What you're looking at is what they are willing to accept in order to be tolerant.
It is what it is.
310.jpg

If you scroll down to the bottom of that link there is a video of a cat toying with a mouse, then a chicken comes out of nowhere and gobbles up the mouse. Perfect metaphor.

Back