Footage finally released of Cologne sex attacks. Shows Police being unable to stop RAPEFUGEES

They need to bring back those 1940s Germans in black uniforms with lighting bolts on the sleves to straighten this shit out.
Those were some bad ass uniforms

Why werent those women dressed more modestly????

I couldn't read all of that, it infuriated me too much.

Germany is fucked, either way. Either it becomes a cesspit of Islam and rape, or a cesspit of right-wing Neo-Nazism.

I did not see rape or sexual assault in the vid from article. I hear some screams but that can be anything. Maybe they added it in later. I did see a wall of moslems or italians, I cannot tell.

But I certainly did not see rape or sexual assault in the vid from the article.

This was a cover up from the very beginning and Merkel believe Russia is the reason why she isn't popular

And that bitch has the nerve to condemn 'Russian fake news' when the German mainstream press conspired to this cover up?!

A group of German men need to get together and start fucking these immigrants up. Make them live in fear.
These are war torn peole who hold little regard for human
Life, they would fuck up the average male, there use to a level of violence that the average Person can't handle

At this years Cologne festivities someone needs to play Public Enemy's 911 Is A Joke really really really loudly during the whole party.

These are war torn peole who hold little regard for human
Life, they would fuck up the average male, there use to a level of violence that the average Person can't handle
I'd have a go at them if they messed with my family. You can bet on that.

Not to victim blame here, but any women who go to this event this new year are fucking retarded.

The leftists who defend Islam and support open borders and multiculturalism are every bit as bad as the animals who did this.

They'll just victim blame and damage control. Say "wear bracelets" and give a stern "NO!".

Also they'll tell them don't go to any public events anymore, because we've imported shitheads but it's still you're fault if you go.

Basically turn Germany and Sweden it into shitty middle east where women shouldn't go out and to cover up etc. because it's not like the coward cuck law enforcement will do anything. Probably release them without charge more like.

Sexual assault is supposed to be a heinous crime, but no other crime gets the blind eye. . . property damage or theft. . . anything with monetary value and the cops are all over that shit.

It will bite them in the ass, eventually. All any country's leaders care about is money, at the end of the day. And when a large majority of your country are simply taking money, not working, not speaking the language and flat-out not contributing to anything, your country is then losing money hand over fist and you need to do something about it.

Which is when it'll get really grim. really fast.

If it were in America I would suggest having a women's chapter of the NRA meeting coincidentally fall on the same day.

I did not see rape or sexual assault in the vid from article. I hear some screams but that can be anything. Maybe they added it in later. I did see a wall of moslems or italians, I cannot tell.

But I certainly did not see rape or sexual assault in the vid from the article.

the point was to show the police were outnumbered and couldn't do shit.
also on the beginning there is heard
Harrowing cries of a girl shouting: 'No! You cannot touch me!', can be heard at the beginning of the new footage which was filmed by specially-trained police officials.

So, you put this together with the hundreds of reports and you get a picture of what happened. Sorry, a crime not being captured on camera doesn't mean it does not exist.

Back