• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Footage captures the interaction between Fury and Wilder after the fight-Wilder now responds

Wilder on Boxing: "“I’ve learned that sometimes you have to lose to win."

Dilfer on the NFL:
cucru.gif
bum-squad-1.png

Last edited:
He was exhausted and beaten and didn't feel like giving Fury a hug. Who cares?

I don't often venture into the forum but you always have exactly the same narratives, it's a bit annoying. Everyone knows your stance, you don't need to say it in EVERY thread

Baseball players dont even shake hands after a game. They shake their teammates hands instead.

Fuck outta here. They're fighters not friends.
Pros maybe. Played for 18 years of my life and we did after every game, from t-ball to high school, to softball leagues as an adult.

Respect is a good thing. Friends or not.

Pros maybe. Played for 18 years of my life and we did after every game, from t-ball to high school, to softball leagues as an adult.

They dont in the pros. They line up and shake their teammates hands.
Only football and basketball somewhat do.

I rooted for Fury and I was happy to see him win but I am with Wilder on this matter. Fuck all this buddy buddy respect thing at the end. Especially after your opponent has already crossed the line by calling you every dirty word there is on the book. As a dirty shit talker Fury is the last man that should ask for sportsmanship.

I’m always blown away when fighters show real respect after beating the shit out of each other.

But the far more normal human reaction would be to tell the other guy to fuck off, especially if he’s in your face afterwards, so I can’t really hold anything against Wilder here.
Same w/ me, I'm surprised so many fighters are so well composed after losses. I think he should've at least showed a bit of respect like a handshake or something after.

BUT I also find it to be a natural response to not be in the best of spirits after you left it all out there and possibly at the most devastating point in your professional life, maybe you need some space in that instance and you don't make the best decisions in that moment.

Glad Wilder at least showed respect now, even if it took him several days.

Shout out to a fellow baseball player. What position/s you play? I was a pitcher and third baseman. I was a decent but not a super special hitter, however my curveball was about as nasty as Barry ZIto's was back in the day, no lie I could snap that mf'er off.

Same w/ me, I'm surprised so many fighters are so well composed after losses. I think he should've at least showed a bit of respect like a handshake or something after.

BUT I also find it to be a natural response to not be in the best of spirits after you left it all out there and possibly at the most devastating point in your professional life, maybe you need some space in that instance and you don't make the best decisions in that moment.

Glad Wilder at least showed respect now, even if it took him several days.

Shout out to a fellow baseball player. What position/s you play? I was a pitcher and third baseman. I was a decent but not a super special hitter, however my curveball was about as nasty as Barry ZIto's was back in the day, no lie I could snap that mf'er off.
I only ever played first since I was like 9 years old lol. Basically my entire life. Slow as all fuck but I could can hit with the best of them.

I don’t really care what other sports do, this is boxing. Very rare in boxing for fighters not to show some kind of respect after the bout unless there’s cheating or a bad decision involved.

Can’t believe people are still trying to make excuses for Wilder in and out of the ring. I don’t think he’s evil, he just has issues that make him difficult to like. People need to accept that, instead of trying to justify his behavior.

The fighter who lost his belt and is being blasted as a phony by certain people don't want to be friends with the fighter who just almost killed him, losers don't want to shake hands and have a beer, they want to bash their opponents heads in still and want 12 more rounds just to get a chance to knock their opponents out, who they just lost to, Wilder has been carrying that grudge hatred pain embarrassment of that previous loss their second fight for years, he comes back and gets beat again stopped and Fury tries to be best friends, Wilder isn't having that, he needs time to let that hatred go, before he's becoming best friends with Fury.

The winner always wants to shake hands have dinner because he's happy, the loser is feeling hatred aggression towards their opponents who beat their butts & took their belts.

It's strange after talking about each others mothers, children, wives, dogs, cats, fish and cars, just talking crazy trash, wanting to cave each others heads in then all if the sudden after almost killing each other, it's time to be best friends ? this takes time, they program themselves to literally hate each other even almost fighting when coming close, normal rational people can't understand this behavior they believe it's only a game a media show, but they have hatred ill intent towards each other and really want to hurt each other, that's why fighters can kill someone in the ring, then fight another opponent months later and try to hurt the new opponents worse this is the mentality of a fighter , normal people would stop fighting because of the emotional pain guilt of killing someone for money and fame but fighters are hurting someone with punches defenseless or choking their opponents out and hold on continually choking them then smile and talk trash boxing keep pounding opponents seriously hurt bleeding trying to seriously hurt their opponents, these people don't want to be friends they are wired differently from ordinary people that's why they are fighters.

So understand why Wilder doesn't want to be best friends with the guy he hates and just tried to beat his head in trying to seriously hurt Fury talking about his mother.

No one cares. Step slowly down from the soapbox.

You don't see the hypocrisy with that statement?
I like what you say most of the time, I feel that you have come around quite a bit regarding Wilder's loss but you saw the video when he wouldnt shake hands and said 'I don't respect you'. If you used the excuse of a concussion or something for that behaviour I would agree but justifying his poor sportsmanship is a bit silly.

Fury is a proven steroid cheat, it's just his p.o.s. hypocrite fans who give him a pass for using P.E.D.s but bash Wilder for not immediately hugging the guy who talked so much trash about him.

<Durant35>
Excuses because your boy is an inferior fighter

I only ever played first since I was like 9 years old lol. Basically my entire life. Slow as all fuck but I could can hit with the best of them.
I think I saw a pic of you once years ago, you looked like you were built like one of those jacked up Giambi bros or some shit, iirc lol. 400 ft plus every shot lol.

I’m always blown away when fighters show real respect after beating the shit out of each other.

But the far more normal human reaction would be to tell the other guy to fuck off, especially if he’s in your face afterwards, so I can’t really hold anything against Wilder here.
i honestly don't think the reaction of Wilder is that big of a deal, of course sportsmanship is better but it's not a bit uncommon historically for rivals to be bitter.

Back