• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Footage captures the interaction between Fury and Wilder after the fight-Wilder now responds

Everyone is complaining how wilder didn't shake hands with fury after the fight but then fury was calling him a b**** ass and b**** repeatedly before the fight and no one mentions that. I don't blame him being a so-called sore loser.
another wilder nuthugger that can't admit that Fury is the superior fighter

well you are obviously a wilder nuthugger and can' stand the fact that your boy got whooped not once, not twice, but three times to a white boy and you can't stand it so you spend time making of hundreds of conspiracy theories created by race baiters on youtube with no solid, concluding evidence of the matter

you simply can't admit that Fury is the superior fighter
You are delusional..look at my 14 year post history. I’ve always been about the sport not race. My first posts here were heaping praise on Fedor Emilianenko(sp) and Ive always considered him the goat. If you actually read I’ve said about 3 times already that Fury is the more skilled boxer. My gripe on this board has always been that mma used to be about 2 guys testing their skills against one another, until young guys like you came and ushered in this celebrity fighting era and made an awful influence on how matches were made..the stone cold truth is a number of fighters have been screwed out of opportunities because they weren’t white

the race stuff is your fanboy-era flavor

Last edited:
Back