Foodstamp likes it rough....

S

Scarface

Everytime I read through the threads in which Money gets assraped like a streetwhore who stole the guys wallet , it makes me realize one thing: HE loves it. he is a sadistic son of a bitch who loves to take it up the ass, through the ear, in his mouth, up his nose, you catch my drift. What would we ever do without him? Probably get on to more stimulating conversations in which we can use our intellect and wisdom, but it is still fun to bash this whore we call foodstamp. I wouldn't doubt if he is the motherfucker who invented those infommericals where that dumbass in the ugly sweater and glasses is selling bleach or something. In Foodstamps defense, he needs to be knighted with a rainbow or pink belt. Withthe pink dick avatar. He would just get all wet and fruity over that, don't you think? Foodstamp, you are all our number one bitch.

ok Scarface..... i think you want to fuck the dude now. Every single thread you ever make is about money. It is getting old, im sure im not the only person who thinks so. If you want to suck his dick, just ask!

ha ha... nr 1 bitch!! well, at least u are nr 1!!!!

oh Newhamie Wamie, I just like picking on him. Good point, though, I should read other threads, no? 8th degree savage, you're right about him loving the attention.

Originally posted by Money
New hamie telling it like it is...LOL
I'll leave you alone if you tell eveyone on this forum exactly what you do. not this Dell did to IBM bullshit.

ok i will tell u guys!!! youre right doggfather!!!
Prostitution!!!!

Money did you just admit to jerking off a kid? let alone Jerry's kids? nasty.

ok maybe im being dumb here but who is jerry????(i know im stupid!!!) =)

Im not tring to come off like a asshole... but it seems like you, rexhomo and doggfucker come in here everyday and start shit with him. I mean, sure he might be a asshole, but we will never know just because the band wagon comes in everyday and starts the gang humping. His insulting threads make me lol most of the time, why dont you guys direct your hate towards something productive... like 4H or something! :D

I bet if you all used your brain power, then you could make a thread that bashes everyone... not just one person. That would be great! Insults on this are funny... but when a man gets a comment made about him, out of the blue for no reason, and it is not funny but yet everyone lol at him because it was a team sport... i just isnt nice! Now why dont we all hung and make up! :D!

But fuck... for all i know, everyone on this forum enjoys fucking the same bum bum everyday... personaly i want to see a new sex toy, if you all want too, pick on me. Im not as wity and im sure 40 vs one would be alittle to much for me to handle.
Dont get me wrong though... I still think we should give money man that pinkbelt, that would just be funny and if he should lose that card, it should be replaced for something better! :D

Originally posted by The Doggfather

ok NewHamieSlammie..... talking about suckin dicks....

why are suckin' on Money's?:eek:

Hey look it is the power foward for the team of assfuckers... wow another not funny, not wity comment again. Shit i think that equals and 99%of your posts! Keep it up bro :D

Originally posted by NewHamieWamie
Im not tring to come off like a asshole... but it seems like you, rexhomo and doggfucker come in here everyday and start shit with him. I mean, sure he might be a asshole, but we will never know just because the band wagon comes in everyday and starts the gang humping. His insulting threads make me lol most of the time, why dont you guys direct your hate towards something productive... like 4H or something! :D

I bet if you all used your brain power, then you could make a thread that bashes everyone... not just one person. That would be great! Insults on this are funny... but when a man gets a comment made about him, out of the blue for no reason, and it is not funny but yet everyone lol at him because it was a team sport... i just isnt nice! Now why dont we all hung and make up! :D!

But fuck... for all i know, everyone on this forum enjoys fucking the same bum bum everyday... personaly i want to see a new sex toy, if you all want too, pick on me. Im not as wity and im sure 40 vs one would be alittle to much for me to handle.
Dont get me wrong though... I still think we should give money man that pinkbelt, that would just be funny and if he should lose that card, it should be replaced for something better! :D

ok lets start makeing fun of newhamiewamie, i rmember you asking if you should fuck like a 15 year old girl. That sick you insane fuck(j/k)

but really people should start makeing fun of me more.

Originally posted by gman
ok lets start makeing fun of newhamiewamie, i rmember you asking if you should fuck like a 15 year old girl. That sick you insane fuck(j/k)
but really people should start makeing fun of me more.
Ya Gayman... now lets all team up on newhamie because we cant do it alone. Great idea. Shit what would happen if newhamie and money teamed up.... i bet we would have to call in more players of the bench to join in.
Jee, that would be swell if we could drive our butttrain over to newhamies house and tried to stick it in his poo shoot!

and gayman... that was a 16yearold girl, and im sorry... but if it makes you feel better... i can make posts asking about 15 yearold boys. Now will that make you happy?

Now you can read this thread... wait 20mins and then post something that you think is funny... im sure that team homo will lol at it and put a smile on your buck teeth, rollie pollie, small perkered face! :D
(you asked for it hardie har har)

Originally posted by NewHamieWamie
Im not tring to come off like a asshole... but it seems like you, rexhomo and doggfucker come in here everyday and start shit with him.

Who is rexhomo? If you are talking about me then that doesn't even make sense.

Originally posted by Rexholio
Who is rexhomo? If you are talking about me then that doesn't even make sense.
Sorry bro... i went in to a thread to look for another name because i only could remember 2 off the top of my head :p

Originally posted by Money
it's an American thing Pal, Jerry Lewis has a telethon for kids every labor day here in the US. Some of the kids are less than 100% I gotta go do some standup so I will talk to you later.

ok. too bad u missed heath's first post, but im sure its not the last!!!! :D

Back