Foodstamp likes it rough....

Like I'm going to take any lead from a dude in a pink belt Bwhahahahahahaha talk about the parade son

IJS... drop it!
Your group is childish and gay. You shouldnt have to team up to attack one person! (gman just said that he joined because it was a gang to bash money) Now... just take your dick, place it inbetween your legs and commence dancing infront of a mirror... then we will forgive you! :D

Like I want to be in your guys Lil Clique anyway If you Look close enough I took the SPF shit out of my Sig because I just think it is lame now Not that I have anything against those guys they can do what they want. As for me I NOW STAND ALONE.

no hard feelings on my end juggalo - im glad you chose to end it...it will only benefit you

read my sig, guys. Iam a contract hitman. I work by myself, and if I like to pick on MOney for no apparent reason except to taunt his worthless ass, so be it. I can and have done it by myslef, attacking Money, for some time now. All the others who join in do so on their own free will. I just got back from a meeting, and from my friends house, and all I see is a pink belt who is funny. He has balls for having a pink belt. LMFAO!!! pink is your color punkmother.

Back