Following the DESTRUCTION of Chandler

I don't understand the organization vs organization crap based on the fighter. If the ufc and bellator had a cross over and out their best against the best I'd pic the ufc to win 90% of the fights and the 10% they lose they should sign those guys. Just how I look at it.
All bellator champs vs all ufc champs and the ufc win EVERY fight

All bellator champs vs all ufc champs and the ufc win EVERY fight
I think Vadim and pitbull have a shot but wouldn't be surprised if they didn't win. They matchup well with the current UFC champs. Remember mma math doesn't work and even if they beat the champ someone else might easily beat them the champ already beat.

When jan sleeps jiri it will only prove that The ufc is the GOAT!!!
You're a clueless shill

Jan is a KSW fighter who became UFC champ
Petr Yan is a ACA fighter who became UFC champ
Eddie is a Bellator fighter who became UFC champ
Brock is a WWE fake wrestler who became UFC champ
There are plenty of Strikeforce fighters who became UFC champs

etc etc

Fighters from other orgs smashing the mighty UFC elites like forever <45> Ex-champs from UFC went to others orgs and got destroyed easily

Bendo is tied with Khabib for the most title defenses at LW with a 11-3 record in the UFC, went 5-5 in Bellator and should be 3-7 because he got a lucky win over an injured opponent and a total robbery against Piccolotti etc etc This is just an example

Did people really think Chandler was one of the best fighters in the world?

He wasn’t even the best fighter in Bellator.

Chandler gave Oliviera all he could handle, and forced him to dig deep for a championship win. To act like he somehow embarrassed himself or his former organization is just clownish.

Chandler gave Oliviera all he could handle, and forced him to dig deep for a championship win. To act like he somehow embarrassed himself or his former organization is just clownish.
Bellator is ruined since askren and Chandler got blasted (plus mid level ufc guy becoming a bellator double champ).

The ufc obviously is the promotion with most top tier fighters in the world. They have the pockets to acquire the best talent out there. That doesn’t mean that x fighter from another promotion won’t have a chance to be a top 5 or even 3 there.

The ufc obviously is the promotion with most top tier fighters in the world. They have the pockets to acquire the best talent out there. That doesn’t mean that x fighter from another promotion won’t have a chance to be a top 5 or even 3 there.
Yes it does mean that

Who will ufc haters latch on to as the best fighter in the world who isn’t in the ufc?

we have to accept that the very best fighters are in the UFC and if a fighter is deep in their career and haven’t fought in the ufc, it’s because they aren’t built for it.

agree? Disagree? Discuss
I think you are a fucking dumbass.
Chandler was not the best in Bellator.
Pitbull is.
And yet he beat ( with ease) a top UFC fighter, proving (again and again) that UFC just got better marketing.

Just look at how ex-UFC like Mighty Mouse got KTFO.
And this is not even news.
Plenty of UFC top ranked fighters move to other promotions and lose BADLY.

Only Zuffa Zombies continue to play this dumb assessment that UFC is the only game in town.
Because you have been proven wrong PLENTY of times. You just play dumb and move on to the next example, like you haven't been proven wrong enough times already.

I think you are a fucking dumbass.
Chandler was not the best in Bellator.
Pitbull is.
And yet he beat ( with ease) a top UFC fighter, proving (again and again) that UFC just got better marketing.

Just look at how ex-UFC like Mighty Mouse got KTFO.
And this is not even news.
Plenty of UFC top ranked fighters move to other promotions and lose BADLY.

Only Zuffa Zombies continue to play this dumb assessment that UFC is the only game in town.
Because you have been proven wrong PLENTY of times. You just play dumb and move on to the next example, like you haven't been proven wrong enough times already.
Another wannabe MMA hipster trying to act cool in my thread

it’s boring

chandler got beat by a bum (for ufc standards which means he’s elite in bellator) with more losses than Jon jones has positive drug tests

Who will ufc haters latch on to as the best fighter in the world who isn’t in the ufc?

we have to accept that the very best fighters are in the UFC and if a fighter is deep in their career and haven’t fought in the ufc, it’s because they aren’t built for it.

agree? Disagree? Discuss

Khabib, Glover, Cormier, and Brock would disagree with you. Glover has another match for the LHW belt soon.

Lima gets koed by Marty, Colby, WB, Leon and maybe masvidal.
You know that Masvidal is 0-4 against current Bellator fighters? He lost to Daley, Larkin, Khabilov and Bendo and has 0 wins over any of them.

<36>

Lima beat Daley and Larkin easily.

When did you started watching MMA? 2 days ago? You're the most clueless kid I've seen on sherdog by far

Last edited:
You know that Masvidal is 0-4 against current Bellator fighters? He lost to Daley, Larkin, Khabilov and Bendo and has 0 wins over any of them.

<36>

Lima beat Daley and Larkin easily.

When did you started watching MMA? 2 days ago? You're the most clueless kid I've seen on sherdog by far
MMA math... weak like chandlers chin

btw moose was never a top 3 MW in the world

MMA math... weak like chandlers chin

btw moose was never a top 3 MW in the world
Masvidal was in Bellator already, got strangled in spectacular fashion and got CUT, went to UFC where the competition is easier and got 2 title shots there. Couldn't sniff a title shot in Bellator

Same like Black Beast, went 0-1 in Bellator and got cut. In UFC he's a superstar and beat their champ Ngannou

Cry more shill

Masvidal was in Bellator already, got strangled in spectacular fashion and got CUT, went to UFC where the competition is easier and got 2 title shots there. Couldn't sniff a title shot in Bellator

Same like Black Beast, went 0-1 in Bellator and got cut. In UFC he's a superstar and beat their champ Ngannou

Cry more shill
Huge L’s for you bro this is weak sauce

Huge L’s for you bro this is weak sauce
Sure buddy.

Volkan is a Bellator reject got strangled there easily and got CUT

he was top 5 in the UFC no problem at all, even fought for the belt LMAOOOOOOO

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mezgomg
Back