Following the DESTRUCTION of Chandler

Hmm was gonna say that guy who ko’d DJ in one, but he did it with knee to grounded opponent and I can accept an excuse DJ’s muscle memory is still uses to unified ufc rules.

One fc has that dutch fella undefeated 2 weight class champ champ. Sick bjj skills, reach long as a pickle.
https://www.onefc.com/athletes/reinier-de-ridder/
Sick bjj (for one fc)

remember, ufc is the grown men’s league.

When jan sleeps jiri it will only prove that The ufc is the GOAT!!!
Bro you need to relax a little bit here. Every ufc champion came form somewhere else. You have to start somewhere. If jiri wins the title it doesn't mean the ufc isn't the goat league at all and you know why? BC JIRI IS A GOD DAMN UFC FIGHTER!!!! Like I said relax a bit dude. Ufc is by far the best of the best but everyone has to come from somewhere. Ppl just like to hate what's popular and suck balls of the lesser knows to seem cool. Do you consider Justin Gaethje a UFC fighter or outsider?

Lima gets koed by Marty, Colby, WB, Leon and maybe masvidal.
Organization superiority is stupid. The recommended guidelines from the 80's (before the CDC became a voice of god) suggested only 20% or so of Americans even get proper EXERCISE, let alone train to do anything athletic -- unless you consider eating, shopping and mall walking such an adventure.

Top guys, no matter what org, are top guys of that caliber. Not the regional, make $50 at 280lbs and all gut ; but people that take it serious, will destroy anyone below. Yes, the UFC is the pinnacle, but sleeping on people in bellator/one/WSOF is plain stupid. The vast, VAST majority come from organizations you've probably never even watched.

UFC fighters COME from these other organizations because they've proved themselves -- so hopefully they WOULD be the best. It's not like the UFC fucking hatched them and is their parent. They didn't just show up and be like "yup, I'm the best".... -- they fucking put in a grind through the regional, through the other promotions, then finally cut a deal to hit the UFC. This isn't fucking rocket science.

The only asshats that get the 'fast pass' are people like CM and Lesnar via NAME and SALES. Overwhelmingly, every UFC fighter has EARNED their way there via small(er/ish) promotions.

Last edited:
So many MMA fans are as insecure as balding men and fat housewives.

Bro you need to relax a little bit here. Every ufc champion came form somewhere else. You have to start somewhere. If jiri wins the title it doesn't mean the ufc isn't the goat league at all and you know why? BC JIRI IS A GOD DAMN UFC FIGHTER!!!! Like I said relax a bit dude. Ufc is by far the best of the best but everyone has to come from somewhere. Ppl just like to hate what's popular and suck balls of the lesser knows to seem cool. Do you consider Justin Gaethje a UFC fighter or outsider?
Justin was an outsider until he became Justin 2.0 after learning that the ufc is made up of killers and not regional cannon fodder following back to back defeats.

1) Charles was hurt for a second but his experience vs actually good fighters (which chandler lacks) allowed him to easily turn the tide.
2) chandler is a glass cannon compared to ufc elite LWs. In bellator he’s a medium sized fish in a tiny pond now he is a plankton in the sea.
3)pit bull loses to max, Alex, Ortega, yair, zabit, Kz, barboza, kattar and emmet. He’s overrated.
Look man I love it when hype jobs get destroyed but you are over reacting. Charles is absolutely one of my favorites and has been for years and couldn't be happier he won the title but the hate you are spitting doesn't make sense. I think Chandler was a great win and Charles showed what he's been lacking and that's heart. To say Chandler is trash actually disses Charles win.

9h
Justin was an outsider until he became Justin 2.0 after learning that the ufc is made up of killers and not regional cannon fodder following back to back defeats.
Oh stop being a wiener butt. Stop hating every fighter outside the ufc that's just plain stupid but I absolutely agree with you and laugh at failed hype job by fan boys and or dick riders who see a fighter for the first time and claim to have been their biggest fan and that the fighter is the goat.

Sick bjj (for one fc)

remember, ufc is the grown men’s league.
No, he has sick bjj for bjj.
He won silver at the euro cup twice
And before that won the blue belt world championship.
Plus he has 9 sub wins mma(6 in the first round includes a couple in ONE also in 1 round).

I can see him very easily beating everybody outside the top 5 lhw and top 5 mw in ufc. The rest will be fun to find out.

Who will ufc haters latch on to as the best fighter in the world who isn’t in the ufc?

we have to accept that the very best fighters are in the UFC and if a fighter is deep in their career and haven’t fought in the ufc, it’s because they aren’t built for it.

agree? Disagree? Discuss

Seems like too broad a statement. For starters, there are a number of reasons why a fighter might be in another organization. And if for whatever reason Dana does seem interested in the guy, or if the other organization makes a significant commitment to him, the guy may well stay there for a long time.

Eddie won the belt. Gilbert did well but came up short. Gaethje has proven to be elite. Chandler sparked a ranked guy and came very close to beating Charles.

The UFC roster is better top to bottom but there will always be guys who start elsewhere but end up doing very well in the UFC.

Not sure what you mean by “not built for it” exactly. Askren could have beaten a lot of UFC welterweights for example, yet finished almost his entire career outside the organization. Lima could beat a lot of UFC welterweights. And there are others. Too broad a statement.

Wall of text for me, simple explanation from you. Same damn point :)

9h

Oh stop being a wiener butt. Stop hating every fighter outside the ufc that's just plain stupid but I absolutely agree with you and laugh at failed hype job by fan boys and or dick riders who see a fighter for the first time and claim to have been their biggest fan and that the fighter is the goat.
I don’t hate them I just don’t respect them the same way I respect a ufc fighter

I don’t hate them I just don’t respect them the same way I respect a ufc fighter
But why? I don't get this bc every ufc fighter came from somewhere else. I don't care if a fighter for bellator and one fc or risen or world series of fighting or naafs becomes champ. It doesn't tarnish the ufc at all.
They just picked up the best fighter they could and it payed off. It's no different than Cain entering the ufc with 2 fights and becoming champ to Justin with 18 bc it's all the same in the end. Once a fighter is in the ufc they are a UFC fighter end of story.

1) Charles was hurt for a second but his experience vs actually good fighters (which chandler lacks) allowed him to easily turn the tide.
2) chandler is a glass cannon compared to ufc elite LWs. In bellator he’s a medium sized fish in a tiny pond now he is a plankton in the sea.
3)pit bull loses to max, Alex, Ortega, yair, zabit, Kz, barboza, kattar and emmet. He’s overrated.

Chandler has fought for about 2 rounds total in the UFC against highly ranked competition. That’s all we have to work with, so let’s analyze it:

He has two big knockdowns, including a knockout, and in my view hurt Charles a second time early in the first. We also saw him survive Charles on his back with a body triangle. Escaped with his first attempt. Most guys couldn’t do that. Also had a bit of difficulty with the leg kicks and jabs of two longer fighters. And he got knocked out by a guy with good striking but not elite power.

His height and reach are a disadvantage but he makes up for it to an extent with explosiveness, good footwork, and very good power. He affected Charles almost every time he landed.

With two quick knockouts, he does look like a high variance performer. It’s not difficult to see him winning or losing by knockout no matter who he fights next.

I don’t really understand the eagerness to label him a glass canon and revel in his defeat. He’s 35 yet brings it as an explosive, high action fighter, not unlike Justin when he arrived. Fun addition for the division.

Here we go again. 2 guys battle in a head to head battle, yet somehow entire organizations won and lost.

Just shut up and go away, doofus.

Here we go again. 2 guys battle in a head to head battle, yet somehow entire organizations won and lost.

Just shut up and go away, doofus.
I don't understand the organization vs organization crap based on the fighter. If the ufc and bellator had a cross over and out their best against the best I'd pic the ufc to win 90% of the fights and the 10% they lose they should sign those guys. Just how I look at it.

Back