Focus Mit Drills

Dont overthink it. Gloves by a reputable brand will serve you just fine.

Any suggestions on what to go with? I'm never used them before.

Sorry for the stupid questions, just wanna be safe. As another posted suggested, I don't wanna get hurt.

Any will be fine.

Dont waste you're money on CRAP!! Not anything is fine their is ton of gear out there that is just garbage.
Make sure you get a decent brand named mitt and gloves like Windy, Fairtex, Twins etc..and do the same with handwraps. The only thing you want to do with your handwraps is make sure there 2 x 180 so you get the support out of them without having to tape for a training session.
Don't overthink it like he said but dont go out there spending without ANY thought either ;)

Dont waste you're money on CRAP!! Not anything is fine their is ton of gear out there that is just garbage.
Make sure you get a decent brand named mitt and gloves like Windy, Fairtex, Twins etc..and do the same with handwraps. The only thing you want to do with your handwraps is make sure there 2 x 180 so you get the support out of them without having to tape for a training session.
Don't overthink it like he said but dont go out there spending without ANY thought either ;)

I was referring to the hand wraps. In my experience, one brand is much the same as the other. I personally dont like the mexi-wraps, but a lot of people do. As long as you have enough length to sufficently wrap the wrist and knuckles, you should be good.

Back