Floyd vs Khan at Wembley

Wanderlei4Life

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Bleecher Report reported that Floyd was impressed by Froch vs Groves 2 and wants a mega fight in Uk.

There is rumbling that Floyd is willing to push away from the September fight to heal his cut from Maidana and land Khan.

Late fall fight. Posting from iPhone so can't quote or link. Get home later around 10pm ct and will update there.

Never happens. Floyd vs Khan in Vegas next year.

Floyd vs Maidana 2 in September.

Well they can go fuck themselves, crap fight and if they missed the boo khan got when he was on the big screen during the fight on Saturday they're nuts. Wouldn't go, wouldn't pay for it on tv, that would be bullshit right there.

Move away from Vegas and make a super fight in Uk. Would add to his worldwide appeal. Obviously he has a relationship with MGM and they would be pissed he didn't fight there but who cares.

80k fans for Khan vs Floyd would be sick compared to the 16k at MGM.

Khan via upset. Sherdog forums crash.

I couldn't even read or understand what he wrote. Lost in English translation.

Khan vs mayweather is a crap fight.

Khan is hated in the uk, and got booed during the froch fight for just sitting ringside.

They will try and charge

Never happens. Floyd vs Khan in Vegas next year.

Floyd vs Maidana 2 in September.

I hope you're wrong. But this wouldn't be that surprising. Floyd has a tendency to say he'll zig, until he zags.

No problem bud. I forget who is from which country on here sometimes. I spent a lot of time in CA, I'll use hella more.

Come to Boston. We say "wicked."

boston is too politically correct for sunfish.

Khan vs mayweather is a crap fight.

Khan is hated in the uk, and got booed during the froch fight for just sitting ringside.

They will try and charge

When I come to see my bro I'm taking three weeks and Boston is on the list.

Middle of nowhere Illinois in fall sounds awful, but I'll go a couple days.

I don't understand exchange rates all that much or economics really, but it sounds like you're saying that you'd be paying ~$35 for the PPV and ~$170 for good seats. In the US it's regularly $59.99 for a PPV and the worst seats at Mayweather's last fight started at $350.

Though your market might not bare those prices? And at Wembley they could get away with selling each seat for less; but I still think you're looking at something more expensive than you're used to.

I don't mind when it's a domestic grudge match with a reasonable undercard.

I'd rather not see mayweather school khan for those prices.

I was fearing for sunfish. ..He was about to get checked...There is nothing sweeter than checking white boys. ..but it's extra sweet when these white boys are limeys.

?

I actually heard a lot of booing for both Groves and Froch. You guys are just shitty fans over there.

Where I sat was all froch fans. So no boos.

Seriously khan is seriously disliked, and the guy wearing an SF Giants hoody was bringing the tone down.

Back