News Floyd Mayweather vs Logan Paul Exhibition Match Set For Showtime PPV June 5th

Winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No, it's a fun freak fight, with a very high entertainment value. Do you ever relax?
Some of the freak fights are more fun than others. The Paul vs Askren fight was 2 low-level inexperienced boxers that was intriguing to me. This fight is a shameless cash grab that's a sparring exhibition between one of the best fighters ever and a YouTuber that is 0-1.

If they change the rules so that Floyd has to tie an arm to a leg, Paul gets to use a weapon and it goes from an exhibition to no rules at all, I will watch.

Well, a lot of people have wanted to see the Paul brothers get embarrassed. Here you go.

Floyd is a retired boxer doing circus events like Dempsey, Joe Louis, etc. after their careers were over. Can't blame him, it's free money.
lol no people want jake to loose anf get humiliated
but logan is very well liked by the general fanbase

mayweather will most likely play the bad guy in this one

Floyd has always announced his fights himself for a very long time now.

Lol, Mayweather must have the most successful post retirement career.

Also, why does it stipulate Floyd can’t weigh above 160? And why would he even want to?

Damn that sucks unlike the other stuff that boxing has put out There was aura of speculation on who would win. This is Floyd looking to get an easy payday

Even though logan gets critisism for not winning anything. He actually is the better boxer of both brothers and weighs 30 pounds heavier.

Accept he's going against the goat and not ploddy chin out askren.

1. You clicked on the thread
2. You are 100% going to watch this fight
not really

not missed a live fight since judah & I'm a huge fan

but this is like floyd vs the big show
did i watch that scripted nonsense..nope
wasn't even fussed about the scripted conor tbh but i was up anyway

i love floyd but this is just nonsense garbage so he makes some easy $

Exhibition Match
Floyd should have Logan paid off else he is going to lose. He's old out of competition and too small for Logan.

Just make the weight 190 and below lol. Fuck having two weight classes for one fight. Floyd would be fat as shit at 190 anyways I just think its ridiculous to have two weights.

Well at least Logan paul will make serious money this fight after getting ko`d

It should be Jake vs Floyd though

It will be both. "Oh he didn't fight the good Paul brother" after he plays with Logan. Then Jake gets in the ring and they staredown.

Boom another huge bag.

Back