Rumored Floyd Mayweather Jr. vs Takashi Ushiyama Dec.31st Japan

Honestly, if I was one of these small Asian kickboxers Floyd was cherry picking I would just throw a leg kick.

Floyd either makes himself look like an ass bitching out and stopping the fight or we actually see him try to deal with it.

Takashi or what ever gets fined. Becomes a legend.

Honestly, if I was one of these small Asian kickboxers Floyd was cherry picking I would just throw a leg kick.

Floyd either makes himself look like an ass bitching out and stopping the fight or we actually see him try to deal with it.

Uchiyama isn't a kickboxer though he's a former boxing champ at Super Featherweight (130)

Will watch. I'm in.

giphy.gif

Takashi doesn't kick, you racist.

this would have been a fun fight if you put htem up prime for prime. No way Uchi wins, but it'd be fun.

boy i thought uchiyama looked really shot against corrales 4 years ago

and as a natural 130....

it's a pretty absurd fight.

for years, uchiyama was ranked the best junior LW boxer by ring magazine. he defended the wba title succesfully 11x, for 5 years. one of the longest reigning champs in boxing history.

get a clue.

for years, uchiyama was ranked the best junior LW boxer by ring magazine. he defended the wba title succesfully 11x, for 5 years. one of the longest reigning champs in boxing history.

get a clue.

Didn’t know. Thought this was another Tenshin thing.

I was wrong.

I don't understand why the Japanese are paying money to see their undersized cans get crushed by Mayweather. This is some cuckold entertainment.

I don't understand why the Japanese are paying money to see their undersized cans get crushed by Mayweather. This is some cuckold entertainment.
Uchiyama might make the boxing hall of fame

the problem is he is a 130lber in his prime

not that he was a can

That doesn't make him a can it just makes this a mismatch due to their respective sizes and skill levels. Not that it matters because it's an exhibition fight, it's not going to show up on either BoxRec or Fight Fax.

They just want to see Mayweather. The opponent and the context is virtually irrelevant.

That doesn't make him a can it just makes this a mismatch due to their respective sizes and skill levels. Not that it matters because it's an exhibition fight, it's not going to show up on either BoxRec or Fight Fax.

This is a can crushing and you know it.

This is a can crushing and you know it.
It's a mismatch which I already said. Can crushing? One of them would have to be a can first in order for that statement to be true. We can agree though that this is a lame opponent even for an exhibition.

Back